Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Shrewsbury- Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    According to Beeb stats, we are still looking for our first shot on target today.
  • Options
    36' Pratley slides in for a tackle inside the box, the loose ball drops for Shrewsbury's Docherty and he shoots wide.

#cafc 0 #salop 0
  • Options

Ok we are all over em....that sound better

No ffs Chippy slag it right off we normally score then :wink: .
  • Options
    35: Good chance for Town, patient build with the ball out to Whalley, he plays into Amadi-Holloway with his back to goal, lays it off to Docherty who fires in a shot but its just wide of the post #salop 0-0
  • Options
    This game is crying out for some creativity from both sides here!!
  • Options
    Marshall is shit
  • Options
    Great challenge on Grant that was
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Ok we are all over em....that sound better

No ffs Chippy slag it right off we normally score then :wink: .
    From where..you at the game if not shut up
  • Options
    Why did he not shot.

He played for a penalty fucking idiot
  • Options

Marshall is shit

He must be improving then Paulie :wink: .
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    40' A superb sliding tackle from Haynes deprives Grant of a certain goal after he had latched onto a lofted through ball from Taylor.

#cafc 0 #salop 0
  • Options
    Another good, quick break, Grant goes down in the box.

Didn't look like a pen to me.

Not that we'd get two penalties in a season, let alone in successive matches ...
  • Options

Why did he not shot.

He played for a penalty fucking idiot

Thought he was just about to shoot when the tackle came in
  • Options
    39: Quick counter from Charlton with Grant looking like he's in behind Haynes, he drives into the box but Haynes slides in with a superb challenge to snuff out the danger #salop 0-0
  • Options

Chose to stay home and watch the cricket with a beer or two. Just can't get up for watching Charlton anymore.

Hurry up and go you senile old cunt.

First time I haven't been to the first home game of the season since the age of 4.

First home league game I've missed since 1980
  • Options
    At the game. Its not very good. We are too slow in the build up. No creativity. Neither keeper has been tested.
  • Options
    Game has no flow to it..littered with silly foujs
  • Options

Chose to stay home and watch the cricket with a beer or two. Just can't get up for watching Charlton anymore.

Hurry up and go you senile old cunt.

First time I haven't been to the first home game of the season since the age of 4.

First home league game I've missed since 1980
    Bloody hell. That's really sad.
  • Options
    Posted at
    41'
    Foul by Luke Waterfall (Shrewsbury Town).

Posted at
    41'
    Karlan Ahearne-Grant (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    42'
    Patrick Bauer (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the attacking half.

Posted at
    42'
    Foul by Josh Laurent (Shrewsbury Town).
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    just had a quick glance at their forum. title of match thread - "Charlton Salop Haters V Shrews"

OP's opening statement: "Charlton fans have spent all the summer feasting on sour grapes and humble pie. Lettuce hope revenge isn't sweet"

must be some food nut.
  • Options
    40: Chance for Charlton after Lapslie drives into the box, he gets past Haynes but Waterfall comes across to get his body in the way and Coleman collects the ball #salop 0-0
  • Options
    I'd love to be at the Valley again. Not until he goes though. Sad
  • Options
    44' Sarr heads a Marshall free-kick goalwards, it's hacked off the line but the centre-back is also flagged offside.

#cafc 0 #salop 0
  • Options
    How on earth was that a foul? Naby stood his ground
  • Options

if anything I'm glad im not there going by some of the posts on here.
  • Options
    42: Charlton free-kick floated into the box, lots of shirt tugging going on, Sarr gets a head to the ball to turn it goalbounds but Bolton covers and heads off the line, but the whistle has already gone for offside #salop 0-0
  • Options

Thought yeah right when I saw today's takeover rumours but within seconds I was checking when our next home game is.
  • Options
    Hope it is not confusing, but Salop tweets are a different time to ours for the same action
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!