Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who Exactly Is Running The Club?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Our Tone
  • Options

Our Tone

I bet he was bullied at school.

Old Tony no mates.
  • Options
  • Options
    he looks taller with a burger flipper in his hand
  • Options
    masicat said:

masicat said:

I’m going, and my sons are going. Will keep on going because we support the team and have done so as a family since 1933. My dad hated Gliksten, but it never stopped him going. COYR.

Every respect to you mate.....no one can blame you or criticise you guys for your loyalty, just hope you don’t think I’ll of those who choose to do otherwise.
    I don’t. This owner is a joke and to be honest I think he is much worse than people actually realise. A friend of mine who deals with the club on a regular basis said he feels really sorry for the staff because they don’t know what they’re doing or who to ask for help. Season ticket sales are 5233 which is dreadful. However, a change of ownership will have little change in the amount of people who go to watch the games. People are t going because they are sick of the rubbish being played week in week out over a period of 10 years. A lot of people aren’t going for a variety of reasons, but only ever blame it on the owner. If the sale falls through I really fear for the Club, and we could end up playing Dover within a couple of years. That said, I will still be there, it’s in the blood.
    Well done to you masicat. If going to football is a thing you have always done with your sons and is a shared interest, that makes perfect sense. I moved around a lot during my career and 3 of my 4 boys aren't interested in football at all and the one that is supports Newcastle. I live 50 miles from The Valley and if the football was good would probably go to more than a few games a season but am at that stage in my life where I can't be arsed to go and watch dross just to support my team. I hate watching Premier League football on Sky and just about raised some enthusiasm to watch the England games during the World Cup. Charlton will always be my team and their's is the only result I look for. However, I really struggle to get enthusiastic about a club that really is fast becoming a non-entity. Something needs to change and quickly.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Heard that Roland thinks that Leanne on reception is doing a great job at holding it all together whilst carrying out her receptionist duties :smiley:
  • Options
    Sage said:

Heard that Roland thinks that Leanne on reception is doing a great job at holding it all together whilst carrying out her receptionist duties :smiley:

Mmmmm, maybe there’s more than a hint of truth in that!