Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

2018/2019 Betting Thread

Comments

• I had a tenner on the Sky superboost watford, bournemouth and chelsea at 10/1 which was very nice. Had an 8 fold accy £5 @140/1 let down by Shrewsbury but i didn't mind too much!

Yeah, course you never. £700, but Charlton won so all is good.
  • managed to get on before the prices shortened on a league winners ew ( 4 places ) treble leeds/barnsley/licoln 423/1

Sounds decent good luck pal
  • Aek Athens really good price to beat celtic at home tomorrow night.
  • tajaddick said:

Aek Athens really good price to beat celtic at home tomorrow night.

Well done that man. Great call.
  • edited August 2018
    Todays banker :smile:

Everton
    Spurs
    Leeds
    West Brom
    Salford
    Chelsea

£5 on returns £106, did it a few days ago

Got prob about 5 accys today as done well last week but thats the pick of the bunch, looks good value today hopefully we get some winners good luck all.
  • Don't like to say it but Millwall look a great price today at home.
  • IdleHans said:

Still too early to tell but odds that stand out to me today are Bolton to win at Reading at 3-1 and Peterborough to beat Luton at 21/10.

Also fancy Portsmouth to beat Oxford at a more modest 17/20.

Treble approx 22/1, done singles too

Great call mate, Would never have fancied Bolton in a million years.
  • The good today was the Sky boost landing for the second successive week.

Bad was Barnsley costing me a lot in an acca
  • IdleHans said:

Still too early to tell but odds that stand out to me today are Bolton to win at Reading at 3-1 and Peterborough to beat Luton at 21/10.

Brilliant!
  • Sponsored links:

• Todays banker :smile:

Everton
    Spurs
    Leeds
    West Brom
    Salford
    Chelsea

Got prob about 5 accys today as done well last week but thats the pick of the bunch, looks good value today hopefully we get some winners good luck all.

Unless I've missed something this one came in too - good work!
  • That's two from two tips from me. Both only singles but both at good prices.
  • IdleHans said:

Todays banker :smile:

Everton
    Spurs
    Leeds
    West Brom
    Salford
    Chelsea

Unless I've missed something this one came in too - good work!
    Had those as well plus Stevenage who also won, and Barnsley who drew at home to AFC Wimbledon.

£2.50 would have returned just under £150, very frustrating for me personally, but congratulations on your win!
  • IdleHans said:

Great shout, i added Forest and was 100/1. nearly :smile:

I was also on skyboost again 10- return 70 , so good day again.

Todays:
    Rangers
    City to win to nil
    Brentford
    Hibernian
    Man U

£5, returns £70

So far withdrawn £450 last couple of weeks and still got plenty in there, lets ride the wave
  • Accrington, Cambridge & Fleetwood
    Half bottled it and done a draw no bet treble @ 11/1
    Straight win treble would have been 40/1

Bottled it 2 weeks running.
    Bolton, Bournemouth & Brighton
    Would have been around 75/1.
    Draw no bet - 24/1
    You'd think I'd learn. Idiot. Still can't complain too much
  • Just put £20 on Peterborough @ 15/8.. easy money surely?
  • Posh defo the value tonight.

I don’t fancy tonight’s Sky Boost (Derby, Leeds, MK Dons) but I do like a few sides at home and better than evens: Donny, Plymouth and AFC to be precise. Adding in Lincoln for a lucky 15
  • Btts

Qpr vs bristol city
    Oxford vs accrington
    Yeovil vs oldham

£10 @ 15/4
  • Posh defo the value tonight.

I don’t fancy tonight’s Sky Boost (Derby, Leeds, MK Dons) but I do like a few sides at home and better than evens: Donny, Plymouth and AFC to be precise. Adding in Lincoln for a lucky 15

Have u seen Walsall's recent form, think that could go either way myself
  • Cashed out £100 early but feel absolutely gutted would rather we won. Ref was a wanker
  • Sponsored links:

• Nicholas said:

Cashed out £100 early but feel absolutely gutted would rather we won. Ref was a wanker

unlucky pal, agree i had Charlton to lose but also leeds scoring late goal done me. Regardless id be happy if we held on and snatched a win over winning a few hundred. Got worse case scenario lol
  • edited August 2018
    Blackburn looking like a coupon buster tonight
  • No chance anyone won a bet yesterday? The only ones you would have picked is Sunderland
  • No chance anyone won a bet yesterday? The only ones you would have picked is Sunderland

Stoke let me down for 350 off a fiver

Ajax
    Sheff Wed
    Norwich
    Bolton
    Stoke

I thought Stoke would have to click sometime under the new manager one time, I was CLEARLY wrong.

Ajax
    Sheff Wed
    Norwich
    Bolton
    Stoke

I thought Stoke would have to click sometime under the new manager one time, I was CLEARLY wrong.
    Wow unlucky, Stokes team is far too good for championship surprised they aren't winning yet. They will be bankers soon

Ajax
    Sheff Wed
    Norwich
    Bolton
    Stoke

Stoke let me down by not scoring on a five game btts acca for 430. The worst thing is I looked at over 2.5 goals in all games instead and that would of come in. Oh well next time!
  • Have Stoke in a couple of season bets. Their team on paper should be ripping the championship apart. I reckon Rowett will get the chop soon if he doesn't get them going soon.
  • interesting read, former reading player who dropped through the leagues and struggled with gambling, opens up on bbc sport:
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/article/a35b72fb-6035-4ccc-90bc-f2a93c4d3671
  • edited August 2018
    Wrong thread
  • I really like Bowyer. Under better circumstances at a normal club, I think he'll be a decent manager. Hopefully, that can be at Charlton eventually

Is this on the right thread @Chrissy\\\'s Army!!