Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2018/2019 Betting Thread

Comments

• Options

How can I get a bet on whilst abroad , tried to log into bet365 but says you can only log in if a Spanish resident, I am in Lanzarote

Agree with Paul, I sometimes find the Apps don't work, but just going via Google to their website does.
  • Options
    Not on 365
  • Options
    Don’t use apps using iPad and no luck
  • Options
    Send me your log in details and bank details and I will sort it all for you from the UK and you can continue to enjoy your holiday. 😀
  • Options

How can I get a bet on whilst abroad , tried to log into bet365 but says you can only log in if a Spanish resident, I am in Lanzarote

Paddy works abroad
    Only one that's worked for me out of 365, brokes bet fair and hills
  • Options
    I always used private tunnel as a vpn.
    Free.
    Download app, pick a server in uk and hey presto.
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

MrOneLung said:

I kid, Last time I won a bet it was cool to wear bumbags.

you have NEVER won a bet ?
    Come on, rocking the bum bag in the early 90's was cool as.....wasn't it?

Sorry mate gonna have to ask you leave the thread and not to return :smiley:
    Well as my parting gift I give you a my acca of United, Everton, Liverpool, Stoke and Carlisle to laugh at. If by some twist in the universe means it wins, it pays £140 off a £10 free bet. Also for those that don't know. Paddy Power offer the free bet if one team lets you down on 4+ acca's reduced from 5+.
  • Options
    If you win or only 1 lets you down you can stay :)
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

If you win or only 1 lets you down you can stay :)

bye bye. I've enjoyed my time here.
  • Options
    Only bet I had today was downloading BristolRovers app and buying I follow for today happy days 6 Euro’s all inclusive drinks in the sun and 3 points
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stood in the oak having a celebratory pint and went I reckon spurs will win this 3-1 have no idea what the odds were?

Backed spurs yesterday morning at 2/1 which paid for my day out yesterday
  • Options
    Luton, Posh, Pompey on Tuesday, about 3/1, all at home to lower ranking teams
  • Options
    Peterborough 6/5 or 5/4 to beat Wimbledon tomorrow seems generous. I know posh have been a bit off form lately, but Wimbledon are pretty dire. What have I missed?
  • Options
    Us at 2/1 tomorrow
  • Options
    IdleHans said:

Peterborough 6/5 or 5/4 to beat Wimbledon tomorrow seems generous. I know posh have been a bit off form lately, but Wimbledon are pretty dire. What have I missed?

Peterborough’s home form is very poor. Wimbledon desperately need the points so I think it could be closer than we might initially think.

However, I do still fully expect Peterborough to win tomorrow, would be a huge bonus if they don’t though.
  • Options
    IdleHans said:

Like it, reverse psychology.
  • Options
    Well nicked a little last night. Cashed in my Charlton bet, as I couldn't believe we were in front, and holding on seemed to risky.

Got the BET365 free £25 on PSG v Liverpool. Iv done £25 on PSG home/draw and will go PSG win with the free £25.
  • Options
    Nice tipping Ralph.

I tried your recent bet of 8 teams to score 2+ last night (6 folds + acca), unfortunately Mansfield was postponed which left me with 7.

5 obliged, Leyton Orient and Norwich let me down so close but no cigar.

Mildly encouraged though and give it another shot on Saturday.
  • Options
    Another reasonable night. Cashed in Villa with 3mins to go. PSG thanks very much.
  • Options

I've topped up & gone large on us to finish top half 8/12 Skybet.

Looking good :smile:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Palace way too short at 4/7...

Would be looking at Draw/Burnley double chance at 6/4
    and/or
    Burnley outright 6/1.
  • Options

Palace way too short at 4/7...

Would be looking at Draw/Burnley double chance at 6/4
    and/or
    Burnley outright 6/1.

Burnley must be playing there youth team.
    13/2 now
  • Options
    Looks hard today

Notts Forest
    Orient. Double

Plymouth
    Sunderland
    Southend
    Birmingham. Trebles and a four.
  • Options
    Just for a laugh - Burnley to beat Palace 1-0 with JBG the scorer is worth a quid @ 115/1.
  • Options
    Man U
    Newcastle
    QPR
    Norwich

14/1
  • Options
    fury split decision 10/1

round 8: 40/1
    9: 40/1
    10: 33/1
    11: 40/1

..... so itl be a Wilker KO lol
  • Options
    Within 15 mins

Man U
    Newcastle - losing
    QPR - losing
    Norwich - losing

14/1

I am a genius
  • Options
    I had 4 trebles and a 4-fold on:

West Ham draw no bet 11/10
    Blackburn 1/1
    Harrogate 1/1

Those three came in so could have cashed out for £75, but opted to stay in for a possible return of £230.

4th game I picked was Man U to win to nil. Fuck you Jose and Fuck you Hughesy.

• Options
    Skybet crowd enhanced acca lands too