Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2018/2019 Betting Thread

Comments

• Options
    Think Chester look big tonight at evens.
    Thrown them in with Exeter and Barnsley
    4.3/1 treble
  • Options
    I’ll give you another go @Robbo on the wing !

Gone for Chester, Barnsley, Leeds, Brentford. Just under 9/1
  • Options
    Well that's put the bockers on it :-)
    Just think Chester are big. Hereford ain't won all season and must have one eye on Saturdays FA cup game against Welling.
  • Options

Just think Chester are big. Hereford ain't won all season and must have one eye on Saturdays FA cup game against Welling.

Says here they've won 3: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/national-league-north/table
  • Options
    Quite fancy Luton 23/20 to win at Oxford, but don't want to risk doing anything that might cause Tubby McTalkbollocks to get a win.

M'boro and Fleetwood look appealing to me.
  • Options
    Gone for a 'safe' treble of Barnsley, Newport and Gateshead at a measly 3/1.
    Also treble and three singles Boro, Luton and Lincoln. Treble is about 10/1.
  • Options
    No such thing as a safe treble
  • Options
    Hence ' '
  • Options
    Newport look well priced to me at 4/5 so I have a biggish single on that too.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

Says here they've won 3: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/national-league-north/table
    Yep your right.
    Not a win for six weeks though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MrLargo said:

Quite fancy Luton 23/20 to win at Oxford, but don't want to risk doing anything that might cause Tubby McTalkbollocks to get a win.

Brilliant.
  • Options
    Think it's hard tonight .

Exeter
    Colchester Double

Wimbledon
    Newport
    Charlton. Treble.

And a very hopeful 5.
  • Options
    Anyone that said Newport ouch.

Seems like Macclesfield have decided the season started today
  • Options
    Newport 2 down already at home to hopeless Macclesfield. Unbelievable. That'll be the end of my winning streak then.
  • Options
    Bet365 inplay back for Spurs v Barca tomorrow
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

Newport 2 down already at home to hopeless Macclesfield. Unbelievable. That'll be the end of my winning streak then.

I’ll join you as Birmingham have gone ahead at Brentford
  • Options

MrLargo said:

I’ll join you as Birmingham have gone ahead at Brentford
    1-1. Back in the game mate.
  • Options
    Newport now 1-2
    Fingers crossed
  • Options
    But bloody barnsley now 1-1
  • Options

No such thing as a safe treble

No-one likes a smart arse
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Real Madrid 13/5 to turn around a 1-0 deficit in Moscow. 71% possession. Looks like a tempting opportunity to piss away some more of the weekend's winnings.
  • Options
    Operation Bugger. Newport lose, that cocked up one bet. Had Middlesbrough, Leeds and Villa in a separate bet - thanks very much for chucking away a 2 goal lead and then missing a 95th penalty you Brummie Tossers.
  • Options

Think it's hard tonight .

Exeter
    Colchester Double

Wimbledon
    Newport
    Charlton. Treble.

And a very hopeful 5.

Double in left me with a small profit on the night.
  • Options
    newport brentford and villa busting the acca last night

sky bet boost 8/1 leeds boro and real madrid.

of course madrid had other ideas and lost 1-0 to cska moscow.

i expect spurs to get battered tonight have a lot of injuries and are playing against a decent side.
  • Options

How'd you find out about these mate? I used to see it actually mentioned on the app but it doesn't seem to do that anymore.
  • Options

How'd you find out about these mate? I used to see it actually mentioned on the app but it doesn't seem to do that anymore.
    Go to your account (in the top right corner if you're on your mobile). Check your messages, it'll be in there.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

Go to your account (in the top right corner if you're on your mobile). Check your messages, it'll be in there.
    Or change your account settings to receive marketing emails, then you'll get them in your inbox, assuming you're invited. They don't inundate you with lots of stuff.
  • Options
    IdleHans said:

MrLargo said:

Or change your account settings to receive marketing emails, then you'll get them in your inbox, assuming you're invited. They don't inundate you with lots of stuff.
    Just checked my settings and I SHOULD be receiving all that stuff anyway. Guess I'm not welcome at that table. Which is disappointing as I would have had my £50 in-play on Messi FS.
  • Options
    Thanks for your help anyway guys!