Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Celtic Champions Already??

Comments

• Options
    Get the badges made... 

• Options
    Should have won that one but an away goal isn't an disaster.

Easy win for Rangers v Braga.
  • Options
    St Johnstone never an easy place to go. Good draw for Rangers.

Killie beat Rangers so can see Celtic struggling against them.
  • Options
    Harsh red but Celtic should cruise it from here.

Rangers need to sign Sarr
  • Options
    12 points clear but if rangers win their game in hand and the next old firm match then it's only six. 
  • Options
    Watched the St Johnstone v Rangers game today. It was absolutely awful.  Not helped by a dire pitch. 
  • Options
    At this rate Celtic could easily win the league again by 10 points or more and, given that Lennon is nowhere near the manager that Rogers is, then you’d have to ask questions about whether Gerrard has really made much progress at Rangers.
  • Options
    Lennon Out
  • Options
    The dominant team in Scotland fails abysmally in European competition again. It really is embarrassing. 
    I wonder how far Scotland has fallen in relation to other "small" European nations. 
  • Options
    Now Rangers are dumped out of the Scottish Cup..... 

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/51595103

..... that means two seasons in a row of no trophies for Rangers under Gerrard - going to be under huge pressure next season to deliver.

If he can't get it right at Rangers then he will struggle to get a big job in the Premier League - and he won't be near replacing Klopp when the time comes. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2020

..... that means two seasons in a row of no trophies for Rangers under Gerrard - going to be under huge pressure next season to deliver.

If he can't get it right at Rangers then he will struggle to get a big job in the Premier League - and he won't be near replacing Klopp when the time comes. 
    Still in Europa League?

Not saying they will win it but stranger things have happened lol, like Leicester winning the Premier League
  • Options
    ...they won’t be the champions of the Europa League this year ! 
  • Options
    Rangers will reach the Europa League final, their fans will riot and they'll lose.

Meanwhile Celtic won't win yet another treble.
  • Options
    Definitely St David’s day and not St Johnstone’s.

HH
  • Options
    34 domestic cup wins in a row.

Made hard work of it though.

Hearts, Hibs, Celtic and Aberdeen, the big four, in the semis.
  • Options

Solksjaer got the United job without a decent track record here and Lampard got the Chelsea job after 1 year at Derby, so no reason to think Gerrard won't be in line for the Liverpool job whenever Klopp leaves. Different rules seem to apply for club legends.

Gerrard will get jobs based off his name and player reputation and it's not as if the Liverpool job will be available anytime soon, so he has plenty of time on his side.
  • Options
    I am a Rangers fan but you have to laugh at this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SD7AyS2Tvs
  • Options
    That guy is a brilliant impersonator...
  • Options
    I am a Rangers fan but you have to laugh at this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SD7AyS2Tvs
    Seem a few of his impressions, the Gerrard one is absolutely spot on.

The Henrik Larsson and Rod Stewart bit at the end was funny.

His Carragher ones are usually good and Rafa Benitez and Hodgson too.
  • Options

No idea why he would be remotely near as good as Klopp as a manager. Basically famous as a try hard (but harsh maybe) midfielder who slipped over once. Very decent footballer but that doesn’t make him a good manager. 

Klopp is an exceptional manager. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

No idea why he would be remotely near as good as Klopp as a manager. Basically famous as a try hard (but harsh maybe) midfielder who slipped over once. Very decent footballer but that doesn’t make him a good manager. 

Klopp is an exceptional manager. 
    I don't think anyone is saying he would be as good as Klopp, just that he'll be one of the front runners when Klopp leaves.

But Gerrard is in his second year of management, Klopp has been doing it for nearly 20 years. In his early career Klopp spent a few years in the 2. Bundesliga, and then later on oversaw Mainz get relegated and failed to get them back up. 
  • Options
    That guy is a brilliant impersonator...
    I second this

He is on twitter as well

https://twitter.com/DFImpressionist?s=09
  • Options

Solksjaer got the United job without a decent track record here and Lampard got the Chelsea job after 1 year at Derby, so no reason to think Gerrard won't be in line for the Liverpool job whenever Klopp leaves. Different rules seem to apply for club legends.

Gerrard will get jobs based off his name and player reputation and it's not as if the Liverpool job will be available anytime soon, so he has plenty of time on his side.

Well, I guess the jury is still out on OGS at United but if by the time Gerrard leaves Rangers OGS has been sacked by United then it will make Liverpool even more nervous about appointing him.

In terms of Lampard at Chelsea, that's a bit different because their transfer ban meant that they could not really get a top-class manager to come there because they were obviously going to be adrift so Lampard fitted the bill.

It's tricky for Gerrard though because if he doesn't do the business at Rangers then he will be deemed a failure out of the gates and he won't get a top PL job even at Anfield.

I think FSG have learnt their lesson at Liverpool, big clubs need big managers with proven track records and Gerrard doesn't have that right now.

• Options
    Not good enough again.

Blowing the league tonight
  • Options
    cunty fucking rangers!
  • Options
    Eeeeeeeeeee great result eeeeeeee
  • Options
    Bloody hell.

I thought a draw at Livingston was poor but...

Hamilton!

Academical!

At Ibrox!

FFS Lennon is a terrible manager but Gerrard's having a nightmare
  • Options
    Bloody hell.

Hamilton!

Academical!

At Ibrox!

Oy Oy Oy... I saw the mighty Cowden win 2-0 there, when they only had two sides of the ground open... Not sure if its still like that... But they are a decent side otherwise Cowden wouldn't have won there. 
  • Options
    Bloody hell.

Hamilton!

Academical!

At Ibrox!

i think 95% of professional managers would have rangers exactly where Gerrard has them.
  • Options
    Bloody hell.

Hamilton!

Academical!

At Ibrox!

i think 95% of professional managers would have rangers exactly where Gerrard has them.
    Gary Bollan would walk it.