Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Where

13»

Comments

• Options

Very noticeable the lack of people going to local area pubs to watch it

and also noticeable the number of responding Addicks who won't be at the Stadium of Light
    770 at the ground...decent turnout considering it was live on TV and a early KO.
    A Chinese Sunderland supporting friend of mine went to the game and later were full of praise for our travelling fans. Another Chinese Sunderland fan mentioned the same thing to me as well. I heard VFR loud and clear on the stream I watched. Those who went are a credit to this club. Well done to them.
    What time did he have to leave to get there?

Fantastic loyalty.
  • Options

and also noticeable the number of responding Addicks who won't be at the Stadium of Light
    770 at the ground...decent turnout considering it was live on TV and a early KO.
    A Chinese Sunderland supporting friend of mine went to the game and later were full of praise for our travelling fans. Another Chinese Sunderland fan mentioned the same thing to me as well. I heard VFR loud and clear on the stream I watched. Those who went are a credit to this club. Well done to them.
    What time did he have to leave to get there?

Fantastic loyalty.
    She currently lives in Leeds. :wink:
  • Options
    edited August 2018

and most I spoke to during and after the game were cheesed of at the result and the late winner, but quite optimistic about the overall performance except for the seeming lack of fitness which cost us .. most seemed to get that we have the makings of a decent team .. we will see

EDIT .. just to make clear that I didn't get to speak to all 770 ((:>)