Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

It's Coming Home (in 2030?)

2»

Comments

• Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    PopIcon said:
    Thought I'd bump this thread seeing a few might want to put money on it happening.

Seems there are rumours today of Italy and... Saudi Arabia putting a bid together to co-host in 2030
    Saudi Arabia? A country that bestows the death penalty for homosexuals. Forget it.
    Formula One dont seem to care... Money talks
    And their in fast cars 
    As long as there are no women drivers...... 
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day. 
  • Options
    Thought I'd bump this thread seeing a few might want to put money on it happening.

Seems there are rumours today of Italy and... Saudi Arabia putting a bid together to co-host in 2030
      how the fuck would that work?! Saudi Arabia and Italy co hosting? What a joke. Lorezo of Arabia. 
  • Options

Bizarre that.

Plus Qatar will only have had it in 2022, surely it makes no sense to go.next door two tournaments later.

But then the Saudis will probably have big brown envelopes....
  • Options
    Christ alive.......I’ll be 82!
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

Saudi Arabia? A country that bestows the death penalty for homosexuals. Forget it.
    Qatar isnt much better. 

Italy/Saudi Arabia would be the final nail in FIFA's corruption. Mafia money and blood oil money both laundered through FIFA, who'd have guessed?
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

As if any of the cash guzzling crooks at FIFA give a rat's arse about that!
    Next year's in Qatar - 40C in the shade, medieval attitude to worker's rights and oh yeah financing and hosting the worst murderous bunch of terrorists on the planet
    Money talks the only language those scum understand

England had naff all chance even before our shitshow FA made a complacent shabby balls up of stewarding the Euros
  • Options
    Anyway it doesn't matter who we are up against as there is no nation in the world who's fans are ready to put a firework up their arse when needed. Can't see the Saudis doing that. 
  • Options
    What's coming home, not 'that ' again I hope. 
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

Qatar isnt much better. 

Italy/Saudi Arabia would be the final nail in FIFA's corruption. Mafia money and blood oil money both laundered through FIFA, who'd have guessed?
    Saudi Arabia is a seriously messed up country. Their human rights record isn't even on the same page as Qatar.

As for the GP, the drivers should do the right thing and boycott the race.
  • Options
    We'll be lucky to get a tournament before 3030.