Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kate Bush - Happy Birthday

Comments

• Options
    In which episode of Stranger Things 4 is 'Running Up That Hill?' I've already watched the first two episodes. I'm amazed that so many people have already got so far into the series for this to happen.
    Have you heard of binge watching?
  • Options
    Episode 4
  • Options
    Great tribute act - The KT Bush Band. 
    Playing in Northfleet in July and Beaverwood Club in Oct - seen them before and they are first class. If you like KB, you’ll love it. 
  • Options
    In which episode of Stranger Things 4 is 'Running Up That Hill?' I've already watched the first two episodes. I'm amazed that so many people have already got so far into the series for this to happen.
    Yes, but so many people must have done so for it to get to no2 again. I prefer to pace myself - one episode a week - that way you get more enjoyment from it. I would have expected other people to do likewise. If something's good, why rush through it?
  • Options
    Yes, but so many people must have done so for it to get to no2 again. I prefer to pace myself - one episode a week - that way you get more enjoyment from it. I would have expected other people to do likewise. If something's good, why rush through it?
    To watch it all over again. I've finished season 4 part 1 but would happily watch it all again before part 2 comes out.
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    Episode 4
    Ok, thanks.
  • Options
    Hopefully a new generation will be introduced to Kate now. And yes, her Dad was my first GP, always known as "Old Bush', after he retired still kept my Great Uncle on as his last patient. Kind man that produced a genius. Trying to pick a favourite song is impossible. 
  • Options
    To watch it all over again. I've finished season 4 part 1 but would happily watch it all again before part 2 comes out.
    I'm watching it through again as it's the type of programme that embeds clues etc and rewards repeat watching in that regard.

I get your point Jimmy, but I sometimes feel the need to watch things quickly to avoid seeing spoilers before I've had a chance to watch.
  • Options
    The most albums by a female artist in my collection, 6. Impossible to name a favourite but been listening to, The Sensual World, a lot recently.
  • Options
    Her dad was my doctor in Plumstead when a child
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Billyboy said:
    Me too - it looks like there are a few of us on here. 
  • Options
    Billyboy said:
    Me too - it looks like there are a few of us on here. Surgery top of Bath rd
  • Options
    Billyboy said:
    Billyboy said:
    That’s the one, although I did get a house call when I had mumps. 
  • Options
    Billyboy said:
    Billyboy said:
    That’s the one, although I did get a house call when I had mumps. 
    Haha, that's rd I grew up at to, small world
  • Options
    My Nan told me that her family GP was Mr. Bush. 

So glad her music is being enjoyed by a new generation. 
  • Options
    Dr Bush was our Doctor and a really good one to. Oh to have Dr Bush back. 
  • Options
    My Nan told me that her family GP was Mr. Bush. 

So glad her music is being enjoyed by a new generation. 
    Your Nan's or Kate's? ;)
  • Options
    Tight call, what’s the largest number - those who claim to have been at the 1957 7-6 match or those who claim that Kate Bush’s Dad was their GP?

I include myself in the latter.
  • Options
    Dr Bush was our Doctor and a really good one to. Oh to have Dr Bush back. 
    Or any GP for that matter!

Just seen the episode with running up that hill and yeah, a pretty iconic tv moment imo. And she went to my old school too 🤒
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I’ve still yet to watch the next series of Stranger Things that have afforded our Kate to have a new audience.

She was in the same year at St Joseph’s Abbey Wood as our sister.

Beautiful women ♥️
  • Options
    I thought everyone went off her after she outed herself as a Tory? 
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Curb_It said:
    I thought everyone went off her after she outed herself as a Tory? 
    She didn’t - she was happy to see a woman PM.

https://amp.theguardian.com/music/2019/jan/08/kate-bush-clarifies-political-stance-i-am-not-a-tory-supporter
  • Options
    I certainly missed that follow up story. I wonder Did it trend on Twitter like the disgust at her being a Tory did? 

Makes sense now. 
  • Options
    I’ve still yet to watch the next series of Stranger Things that have afforded our Kate to have a new audience.

She was in the same year at St Joseph’s Abbey Wood as our sister.

Beautiful women ♥️
    My Mum taught Kate Bush PE at St Joseph's so, one would imagine, would have taught your sister too. Kate's best friend at the time was someone called Lisa Bowyer who also did gymnastics at the club where my Mum coached. 

I can confirm that Dr Bush wasn't our GP though. Ours was Dr Cowan (at the Station Road Surgery, Sidcup) who was married to another singer by the name of Joan Regan.
  • Options
    Well done the Bush. Local gal, exceptional talent AND high on the wank list when i was a teenager!
  • Options
    I can’t tell you how thoroughly delighted I am by this!
    Fabulous 🤩🤩🤩🤩👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
  • Options
    I can’t tell you how thoroughly delighted I am by this!
    Fabulous 🤩🤩🤩🤩👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
    Always nice when your older sister gets to number 1.