Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

GRIMSBY ADDICK

This morning I turned a corner in the Freshney Place shopping arcade (Grimsby) and there, walking towards me with a pretty young lady and a young girl was a tall young man wearing last season's first team shirt. 'Don't see many of those shirts round here' I said to him, 'I do get some strange looks' he replied 'but you gotta do it' .. Good man

We had a nice little chat. He gets to the odd away game and when he goes to Lewisham to see his London family, tries to get to a Valley game. His wife, a Grimsby lass has been converted to the Addick way. lol.

We were both on our way to somewhere else so didn't chat for too long. A nice little meeting. I hope that I bump into him again

Comments

• Good stuff
  • My brother married a Grimsby lass. Although she will say she's from Cleethorpes.
  • edited July 2018

My brother married a Grimsby lass. Although she will say she's from Cleethorpes.

Grimsby LIncs .. not Grimsby Ontario ? .. lol .. and Grimsby/Cleethorpes .. spot the join
  • That story warmed the cockles of my heart
  • TelMc32 said:

This morning I turned a corner in the Freshney Place shopping arcade (Grimsby) and there, walking towards me with a pretty young lady and a young girl was a tall young man wearing last season's first team shirt. 'Don't see many of those shirts round here' I said to him, 'I do get some strange looks' he replied 'but you gotta do it' .. Good man

We had a nice little chat. He gets to the odd away game and when he goes to Lewisham to see his London family, tries to get to a Valley game. His wife, a Grimsby lass has been converted to the Addick way. lol.

We were both on our way to somewhere else so didn't chat for too long. A nice little meeting. I hope that I bump into him again

This all sounds a bit Fishy to me.
    OMC...here we go again!!!! :wink:
    Is that Oh My Cod...
  • I live in Woolwich and youve bumped into more Charlton fans then me.
  • 6 here in Bermuda including @Bermuda_red and of course the one and only @LoOkOuT
  • Nice to here that there are fellow sufferers in the Lincolnshire area. Me and my better half have recently moved from Bexhill to Newark via Worcester. We will hopefully be moving to Lincoln soon. Looking forward to getting to a few local away games...... Does anybody know how I can change my username as it doesn't seem right now?!
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm Just outside Sleaford......I feel a mini bus booking coming on .

long way from Grimsby to Sleaford ((:>)
  • 6 here in Bermuda including @Bermuda_red and of course the one and only @LoOkOuT

so that's where looky has escaped to

long way from Grimsby to Sleaford ((:>)
    Long Walk to Sleaford, Long Walk to Freedom.

Could be a best seller Lincs. And so liberating. :smile:

• Ive heard it's a long way to Tipperary...