Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Help needed for crowdfunding a disability film project

Hi lifers, I'm lucky to work with a fantastic group of talented actors and dancers who live with a learning disability, autism or who were born with Down's Syndrome. They work hard creating theatre , dance and film. Their films have been shared internationally in disability and mainstream film festivals. They sometimes get to travel to festivals and being part of the group makes a huge difference to their lives. We are hoping to put together a music video in the summer to a track by a Canadian band called The Great Lake Swimmers. There is no funding, I'm pretty much forking out most of the costs minus whatever I can raise on Crowdfunder. Any help with this, even if its just a few quid would be really appreciated. Here's the linky thing. https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/your-rocky-spine

Comments

• Just bouncing this back above the belly dancing thread...
  • just a quick update, the crowdfunding is going well and so far we have £700 pledged , still a way to go before we reach the budget though in the meantime heres a photo of some of the group, celebrating after a film festival award.