Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

What a way to celebrate a World Cup win

Comments

• How do you know it’s because of the World Cup, looks like just another day in France...
  • For a country that has suffered so much at the hands of terrorists in the last few years

This shows how disjointed they are as a nation absolutely appalling scenes

• For a country that has suffered so much at the hands of terrorists in the last few years

This shows how disjointed they are as a nation absolutely appalling scenes

We should have a referendum to distance ourselves from them...call it something like Frexit
  • I assume Trump has criticised their mayor?
  • edited July 2018

We celebrated a quarter final win by smashing up ambulances and taxis, who knows what a final win would have produced?

I bet it wouldn't be as bad as that but I guess its how much you believe certain parts of the press and how much you got against us as a nation.
    We had some prats getting upset after 1990 and 96 yet nothing happened after we got knocked out in the semis the other day
  • edited July 2018
    That's why the masses on the streets will always be dangerous whether in celebration of demonstration.
    In demonstration against a black gangster being shot in London,
    Shops were looted, and a 150 year old British firm was set alight and a polish lady had to jump to save her life.
    In demonstration against the poll tax, where 95% of people were peaceful, a pole was rammed through a policecar in trying to kill a policeman.
    Opportunists will hide in the crowd and cause
    mayhem fuelled by drink and drugs and shit for brains.
    The same think would have happened in England if the impossible had occured and the tongue in cheek coming home mantra had come to fruition.

Homo sapiens contain fuck wits who will continue to harm society and damage the planet.
    LOL if you must but soapboxsam is the modern Nostrodamus.
  • We celebrated a quarter final win by smashing up ambulances and taxis, who knows what a final win would have produced?

as far as i'm aware 2 people weren't killed, and whilst i dont agree with it i believe 1 ambulance had the bonnet dented and the windscreen smashed.

some people just cannot wait to bash the english or english fans whatever you prefer.

similar to that scouse twat that rung cundy last week - knob and people wonder why i loved seeing them lose against real
  • also where are the outcries for the french fans causing mayhem at Piccadilly circus?
  • Just as well France won, we watched the final with a load of French language students and they were very well behaved....best final I've ever seen.
  • Sponsored links:

• @Ormiston Addick just out of interest why do you lol most things i post - freak
  • widespread looting and rioting 2 fans dead, tbh i have witnessed french police tactics 1st hand and it is very much tear gas everyone in a certain area and baton the fuck of out them.
  • That's why the masses on the streets will always be dangerous whether in celebration of demonstration.
    Shops were looted,
    In demonstration against the poll tax, where 95% of people were peaceful, a pole was rammed through a policecar in trying to kill a policeman.
    The same think would have happened in England if the impossible had occured and the tongue in cheek coming home mantra had come to fruition.

Homo sapiens contain fuck wits who will continue to harm society and damage the planet.

im sorry mate but how dare you make that assumption, english fans would of died? and shops would of been looted.

i seriously hope this is a wind up or are you a jock?
  • Yeah I don't think you can make those kinds of assumptions about what would have happened in England - there was no widespread looting and riots in the trump demos/protests around Britain this past week was there?
  • That's why the masses on the streets will always be dangerous whether in celebration of demonstration.
    Shops were looted,

im sorry mate but how dare you make that assumption, english fans would of died? and shops would of been looted.

I'm taking about the dregs of society and the sheep that follow them, lucky old you if you haven't witnessed this dystopian behaviour close up.
    When Stephen Gerrard made that shocking back pass which led to a goal for France and England snatching defeat from the jaws of victory a few world cup ago, people ran riot in Croydon and some of the sheep got prison sentences and fucked up their potential careers.(most of the guys involved had no previous criminal record)

Any deaths on celebrations is more down to drinking and driving and falling down from high vantage points when non compos mentis.

Homo sapiens are from all countries !
    and the low Life always show up to take advantage of celebrations and demonstrations.

Why would a small country like England with a massive population be immuned from similar things to France.

Please explain.
    Shops were looted,

I'm taking about the dregs of society and the sheep that follow them, lucky old you if you haven't witnessed this dystopian behaviour close up.
    When Stephen Gerrard made that shocking back pass which led to a goal for France and England snatching defeat from the jaws of victory a few world cup ago, people ran riot in Croydon and some of the sheep got prison sentences and fucked up their potential careers.(most of the guys involved had no previous criminal record)

Any deaths on celebrations is more down to drinking and driving and falling down from high vantage points when non compos mentis.

and the low Life always show up to take advantage of celebrations and demonstrations.

Why would a small country like England with a massive population be immuned from similar things to France.

Please explain.
    dont need to explain you have already told us what would of happened as on another thread "whataboutery" is embarassing
  • The ‘2 dead’ is slightly misleading as one died jumping into a canal and the other crashed his car into a tree. The looting shops and people’s businesses is just scum of the earth behaviour.
    Shops were looted,

Please explain.
    Because we’re British...we try and employ more of our youth than the French so they are less disaffected, we don’t have a President, we don’t have a history of revolution that has been the main way to change things over there, there hasn’t been a lot of unrest on our streets just lately and if England had won the World Cup we would have all been too pissed to riot