Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

If

If we win the World Cup

What’s the protocol

Where do we watch the final for me I want to be with my family in doors where If it happens I can weep like a baby

If we lose I can weep like a baby

But if we win where do we head to after the final whistle where’s the holy grail

I am thinking Wembley by the sir bobby statue has to be the place to decend to

Or is it trafalglar Sq

Buck house

Where the hell do we go

In 7 days time we could be having to make these decisions.

Wembley
Trafalgar Sq

Shit we are so close to this so close

Comments

• Same mate no change for me will be my house watching it with the kids

But after where do we head to where will the place be where all London based England fans will head

I think it’s trafalgar Sq now more than Wembley
  • Over the years whenever I have fantasised about the impossible happening it always seems to be Trafalgar Square that I imagine.
  • Same mate no change for me will be my house watching it with the kids

But after where do we head to where will the place be where all London based England fans will head

I think it’s trafalgar Sq now more than Wembley

I think every street and every pub in England will be rocking if we win so wherever we are we will have a great time.
  • Got to be Trafalgar Square
  • Has to be doesn’t it , years gone by we always headed there after a decent England result or performance

We are so close to glory it is going to happen we are going to be World champions in my lifetime something I honestly thought would pass me by

I am convinced of it I have only been so sure of a football result once before the only other time I was this convinced was we were getting promoted at Carlisle

It’s coming home

• Trafalgar Square ... no argument
  • lets not get ahead of ourselves here.
  • I was in Trafalgar Square in 1966, it was brilliant
  • Sponsored links:

• Brilliant song written by David Gates performed by Bread.
  • Watch em both in doors and hope to meet and beat the French in the final
  • With a 7pm kick off
    The next question is when would you start drinking at one point i wont remember a thing but do i want to be near enough gone by kick off.
    For the final itself with family and friends.
    Then up town somewhere and then when the team return about 8 million at the airport if they return to gatwick the whole route packed out till london
    Probably sober out by the following saturday.
  • I'd imagine buckingham Palace and the Mall will be heaving.
  • Kick offs at 4 in the final
  • Will England get a bank holiday?

I do wonder if we might be getting slightly ahead of ourselves, we still got two games to win yet, or am I being a miserable old git?
  • edited July 2018

Kick offs at 4 in the final

In that case did we win
  • I'll be in Twickenham for Eminem's concert, imagining it will be carnage if we pull off the unthinkable
  • I will be in Lewisham hospital recovering from a knee replacement on Thursday so that will be interesting
  • Sponsored links:

This is very bad news as I'll be at work till 5.30, I think I need to start feeling ill from Tuesday and get progressively worse as the week goes on just incase, it won't be a surprise when I'm unable to go in on the Sunday.
  • cafcfan said:

Good Movie - one of Lindsay Anderson's finest.

That was my first thought...

I'll be watching it with my brother, girlfriend and hopefully a couple of others.

I am not the kind of person that gets emotional or has ever gone to some sort of public display like a protest or celebration etc, but I would absolutely be going anywhere to go mental. If my general apathy is a barometer, places like Trafalgar square will be going mental.

Won't be going to work on Monday
  • edited July 2018
    First consideration is, where to watch the semi. I'll be working up in Newcastle, so will be looking to go to the Geordie fan park. The final is at the weekend so I'll be in the comfort of home like for all the other matches.
  • I was in Trafalgar Square after the ‘96 semi, you couldn’t pay me to be there nowadays....

This is very bad news as I'll be at work till 5.30, I think I need to start feeling ill from Tuesday and get progressively worse as the week goes on just incase, it won't be a surprise when I'm unable to go in on the Sunday.
    If you're a chef, just turn up with a load of frozen pizza and walk back out
  • I think it is interesting that England could become a potential dynasty given they probably will enter the 2022 and 2026 WC as favourites given their youth squads.

Will you have many customers?
  • edited July 2018
    The Kremlin!! Covered in St George’s!

It’s strange because I’ll be in Russia with a few football mates, but part of me would want to share the moment with family and close football mates too.

Four of our regular Eng away group didn’t buy a conditional final ticket. Two (inc my bro) are now doing everything possible to rectify that and will travel out to Russia regardless but 1 has a newborn so just can’t and the other can’t afford it.

I want to be with the people I’ve shared endless disappointments and miles with following the three lions for the last 15years.

I actually wonder if the feeling will be an anticlimax and not sink in. A bit like the trotters finally getting their millions which they had chased all their lives.