Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Changing energy company

2»

Comments

• Options

Hey eaststand I recommend bulb first and it’s to buy out Roland fund so piss off trying to fill your own pockets.

I do not have smart meters. If I switch will the new suppliers insist I have them ?
    No.
  • Options

Just changed to a company called Enstroga......never heard of them but evidently I am getting the best deal, having used an on line agent to source one for me.
    Can only assume they were honest and have done what it said on the tin.

Some of the cheaper companies are a nightmare to deal with. Have you read their customer feedback online?
  • Options
    Watch last nights Dragon's Den for new energy switching companies.....
  • Options

Just changed to a company called Enstroga......never heard of them but evidently I am getting the best deal, having used an on line agent to source one for me.
    Can only assume they were honest and have done what it said on the tin.

Some of the cheaper companies are a nightmare to deal with. Have you read their customer feedback online?
    Yes.....but most of the reviews were fairly old.
    All I can say is that I had to call them....chose to ask for a call back and they duly did so the following day.
    So a 4 out of 5 from me thus far.
  • Options
    Look after my bills.com
  • Options
    edited August 2018

Look after my bills.com

valued their company at £9m when in the Dragons Den. Didn't see the end of their negotiations but they had turned down £120k for a 3% stake so obviously feel they are going somewhere. time will tell........

and from what I could gather they earnt their money from the companies they listed.......so basically getting paid commission. If a supplier didn't sign up then they weren't on their "comparison" site...........hmmmm.