Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton @ my hotel

Comments

• Options

Get a bed sheet and make a banner.
    ROLAND OUT
    Hang it on the balcony

Now that would be amusing.
  • Options

Get Roland and hang him out the bedroom window :-)

By his bollox.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    IF you see Roland, unlikely I know as the World Duct Tape Expo is on in Toronto this week, kick his boney Belgian arse for me, would you?
  • Options
    Best avoid Bovinho’s tonight. Try ‘Butchers’ in Almancil, it’s superb.
  • Options
    masicat said:

Someone’s in the know?!
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

It's all brand new, tables not sat in, chairs not sat in, lavatory not

Were their underpants satin?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    danwhicks said:

masicat said:

Someone’s in the know?!
    I spend a lot of time where you are. Weather in May was bloody awful. My son got married at The Casa do Lago in May ! Make sure you go to The Shack on a Thursday at 4pm and see one of the next bands you will see. Was serious about Butchers by the way. Place is always crawling with footballers but we never let is turn us off, we love it there.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    danwhicks said:

danwhicks said:

It’s a nice hotel in sunny Portugal for the players to bond and bed in, I’ll ask them about the takeover once I’ve spoken with them but I think it would be a bit shit if I start advertising where they’re staying as I’m guessing they’ve come here for a bit of privacy

Yep , I could see at least 500 Charlton trying to plot up outside the hotel , hassling for autographs and memorabilia If you let slip where they’re staying .
    Such is the draw of this world renowned League One outfit .
    Discretion is the better part of valour in this instance .
    Said someone who’s not on holiday for the next couple of weeks at a hotel along with the football team he supports and preparing to go to work tomorrow
    I think I’d probably still rather go to work. :wink:
  • Options

danwhicks said:

danwhicks said:

It’s a nice hotel in sunny Portugal for the players to bond and bed in, I’ll ask them about the takeover once I’ve spoken with them but I think it would be a bit shit if I start advertising where they’re staying as I’m guessing they’ve come here for a bit of privacy

Yep , I could see at least 500 Charlton trying to plot up outside the hotel , hassling for autographs and memorabilia If you let slip where they’re staying .
    Said someone who’s not on holiday for the next couple of weeks at a hotel along with the football team he supports and preparing to go to work tomorrow
    There's a first.
  • Options

danwhicks said:

danwhicks said:

There's a first.
    It’s also not true if I’m being honest. I’d probably just move hotels so Charlton didn’t ruin my holiday as well.
  • Options
    masicat said:

danwhicks said:

masicat said:

Someone’s in the know?!
    I spend a lot of time where you are. Weather in May was bloody awful. My son got married at The Casa do Lago in May ! Make sure you go to The Shack on a Thursday at 4pm and see one of the next bands you will see. Was serious about Butchers by the way. Place is always crawling with footballers but we never let is turn us off, we love it there.
    Have you been to Figueirel steakhouse in Almancil ? Lovely food.
  • Options

danwhicks said:

danwhicks said:

There's a first.

danwhicks said:

danwhicks said:

There's a first.
    It’s also not true if I’m being honest. I’d probably just move hotels so Charlton didn’t ruin my holiday as well.
    Lol
  • Options

masicat said:

danwhicks said:

masicat said:

Someone’s in the know?!
    Have you been to Figueirel steakhouse in Almancil ? Lovely food.
    I haven’t, will give it a try. I’ve just found Butchers and was amazed how good it was.
  • Options
    danwhicks said:

Solidgone said:

Just go and have a chat with them as I’m sure they will be delighted to find an addick amongst their midst and they are jolly decent chaps (do not mention McDonalds).

I live in London & am lucky enough to have seen and met quite a few famous people but I had a bad experience with Phil Daniels on a packed night train where he’d gone unnoticed until I quietly complimented his performance in Quadraphenia and his stint in Parklife, this resulted in a drunk man exclaiming to his mates “f*ck me, it’s Paul Daniels” (sadly deceased magician) and licking his face which went down badly with both Phil & his lovely wife who were both then swarmed by idiots
    Since then I feel bad for bothering people . . .
    Now THAT deserves its own space on the "Least Plausible Story involving you that's true." thread....
  • Options
    What's the latest Dan? You spotted any triallists? Asked Bowyer if he's gonna put in a £400k bid for Eaves? Been on the booze cruise with Jacko & Marshall?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    See that George Lapslie has travelled, is that Taylor Maloney as No.38

Dont recognise the No.12 though?
  • Options

Why the fuck would you go running on the beach and in the water wearing socks?!

When somebody else is washing them!
  • Options

Why the fuck would you go running on the beach and in the water wearing socks?!

Stop your feet from burning? Would look even more daft running in flip flops.