Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

QPR behind closed doors Friendly 7th July

12346»

Comments

• Options
    ross1 said:
    To say 'you must be pleased' is a crap question feeding the expected answer. Why not simply ask how he feels about things?
  • Options

Still personally think he needs a loan.

He is 19

Nick Pope had a couple of loans and came back better

Dillon Phillips has had a few loans and looks to have come back a better player.

Think thats what we need to be doing with Ashley, give him a loan to League 2 or Vanarama League and see how he comes back next summer.

Just think a lack if 1st team games and suddenly he has to come in, when we are fighting to get out this league, doesnt feel me with confidence.

I am not writting him off just saying as with Pope and Phillips he will benefit for a year on loan playing week in week out

Yep and no doubt he would but as we are on a shoe-string budget he is being forced to be Number 2. He's there for financial reasons and not on merit.
  • Options
    Says he was impressed with Igor, be interesting to see what he says when Igor is loaned back out.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

ross1 said:
    To say 'you must be pleased' is a crap question feeding the expected answer. Why not simply ask how he feels about things?
    FFS Seth, give it a rest.

Your constant slagging off of Olly and the rest of the comms team is as tedious as it is misguided.

And yes, I'll remind you that you once slagged off the official programme that you then had to admit you didn't read.
  • Options

seth plum said:

ross1 said:

Your constant slagging off of Olly and the rest of the comms team is as tedious as it is misguided.

And yes, I'll remind you that you once slagged off the official programme that you then had to admit you didn't read.
    Errm if you want to go back I slagged off the official programme after I bought the first issue of that particular season because it contained the handbook.
    It might be better if you didn't make things up about me.
    if my criticism of the communications team is misguided then perhaps you would like to tell me why, persuade me even (no that is not obligatory obviously), but the tedious nature might be true if occasional comments are not allowed (although you might consider the repetitive nature of some of the stuff you write too).
    My comment about the first question on that clip is neither a slagging off, nor even unhelpful, it is about asking a leading question which in my opinion does not take us to very original answers.
    I get your loyalty to Olly and I am sure that he and others are good people, it is what is actually said and done that I criticise.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    seth plum said:

seth plum said:

ross1 said:

Errm if you want to go back I slagged off the official programme after I bought the first issue of that particular season because it contained the handbook.
    if my criticism of the communications team is misguided then perhaps you would like to tell me why, persuade me even (no that is not obligatory obviously), but the tedious nature might be true if occasional comments are not allowed (although you might consider the repetitive nature of some of the stuff you write too).
    My comment about the first question on that clip is neither a slagging off, nor even unhelpful, it is about asking a leading question which in my opinion does not take us to very original answers.
    I get your loyalty to Olly and I am sure that he and others are good people, it is what is actually said and done that I criticise.
    Don't lie Seth, that's just not true and you either know it or you really are losing it. You admitted it at the time that you hadn't read the programme.

seth plum
    December 2015
    Sorry folks.
    After more than 40 years of religiously buying the programme I stopped a couple of seasons ago.
    When I glance at somebody else's programme occasionally it still looks like overpriced, oversized, badly written, un-informative and deliberately misleading dross tarted up by some pretty pictures on glossy paper.
    I would learn more about Charlton Athletic by buying the fecking Metro which is free anyway.
    IMHO

So now they are good people but a few minutes ago they were "Dreary flunkies". At least be honest enough to own your own prejudices and insults for once.

It's as if no journalist ever used a leading question. It's a standard technique to start the conversation. But you just want to slag off the comms teams so you jump on this, again.
  • Options

seth plum said:

seth plum said:

ross1 said:

Don't lie Seth, that's just not true and you either know it or you really are losing it. You admitted it at the time that you hadn't read the programme.

So now they are good people but a few minutes ago they were "Dreary flunkies". At least be honest enough to own your own prejudices and insults for once.

It's as if no journalist ever used a leading question. It's a standard technique to start the conversation. But you just want to slag off the comms teams so you jump on this, again.
    I have not lied.
    I think you might have to do a lot of trawling back if you think you can back that up.
    However I won't flag you for calling me a liar because I never flag anybody.
    Even dreary flunkies can be good people, it takes all sorts to make a world as you demonstrate on a daily basis.
  • Options
    Wow this argument is pathetic at best.

• Options
    Bit dull on this board at the moment, hopefully brown nose is just taking time retrieving evidence from the archives vaults