Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Champions League 2018/2019

1505152535456»

Comments

• Options
    Let's face it our playoff final against Sunderland wasn't exactly a thrill a minute occasion either for any neutrals watching!

But ours was a cup final for teams that failed to win the third division of a domestic league, not the pinnacle of club football! 
  • Options
    The most disappointing aspect of the final was the split second given to the female streaker. As I was watching with my old Dad I decided against going back for a second look.
    It turns out she is a model and the stunt was to promote her and her Boyfriend's video business.
    I guess Kinsey Wolanski started off as a Pole dancer.
    Her boyfriend was the guy that pitch invaded the 2014 World Cup final
  • Options
    young fella went missing a liverpool fan turns out he got pinched by spanish ob you can take the boy out of liverpool - he was nicked for assaulting police officers. 

talking of which i have seen a video doing the rounds of a liverpool fans being "brutally attacked for no reason " truth is there was a gate which he was told to stay away from and then tried going through it again and got smacked with a baton. 
  • Options
    young fella went missing a liverpool fan turns out he got pinched by spanish ob you can take the boy out of liverpool - he was nicked for assaulting police officers. 

talking of which i have seen a video doing the rounds of a liverpool fans being "brutally attacked for no reason " truth is there was a gate which he was told to stay away from and then tried going through it again and got smacked with a baton. 
    The irony  :D
  • Options
    The big news here is a fan who got naked in the streets then started masturbating while verbally abusing passers by. Ended up fighting, while naked, the cops who came to arrest him. Can't imagine how much beer he must have had to get in such a state. What a wanker.
  • Options
    The big news here is a fan who got naked in the streets then started masturbating while verbally abusing passers by. Ended up fighting, while naked, the cops who came to arrest him. Can't imagine how much beer he must have had to get in such a state. What a wanker.
    literally, actually read the story this morning 

AN ENGLISH football fan has been arrested in Madrid for reportedly stripping off, masturbating "like a gorilla" and then attacking an Italian tourist.

Madrid Municipal Police said the 33-year-old man was detained last night after the incident at Puerta del Sol square in the city centre.

• Options
    As you do.
  • Options

AN ENGLISH football fan has been arrested in Madrid for reportedly stripping off, masturbating "like a gorilla" and then attacking an Italian tourist.

Madrid Municipal Police said the 33-year-old man was detained last night after the incident at Puerta del Sol square in the city centre.

"masturbating like a gorilla"

Don't remember that from the Attenborough Life on Earth episode
  • Options

Liverpool fan, I would bet my house on that. Weirdos.
  • Options
    Would be handy if they clarified if it was a Western gorilla or Eastern Gorilla 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Liverpool will travel to Qatar in December to compete at Fifa's Club World Cup after the Gulf state was named as the new host.

The annual tournament, featuring the champions of six continents, will take place in the winter with Champions League winners Liverpool entering at the semi-final stage.

Qatar will hold the next two editions of the tournament in 2019 and 2020.

It had previously been reported that the Club World Cup would not take place this year after Fifa approved changes for the tournament. One of those changes was to replace it with a 24-team tournament which would take place every four years instead of the Confederations Cup but this idea was rejected after major clubs opposed it.

• Options
    Do you reckon the Author wrote it throughout the season hoping that it would end with the Champions League title

Because he'd done all the hard work already he must have thought: "F**k it, I'll publish anyway"