Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Grove Park roadworks

It looks to me like 9 months of roadworks started today in Baring Road just north of Grove Park station.
Am I right ? Presumably, the surrounding area will be gridlocked until Easter 2019 ?

Comments

• Dunno mate. Think some fella on here used to have a shop there. He’ll still be ITK and can update you no doubt . Winky face
  • Boom said:

Dunno mate. Think some fella on here used to have a shop there. He’ll still be ITK and can update you no doubt . Winky face

9 months, that must be some hole, I bet that shop owner would spend all day looking into it.
  • Boom said:

Dunno mate. Think some fella on here used to have a shop there. He’ll still be ITK and can update you no doubt . Winky face

9 months, that must be some hole, I bet that shop owner would spend all day looking into it.
    Anything to bend over....
  • Imagine how rich you'd be opening a newsagents there

Minted mate, but don't bother opening a sweet shop, although they look all the rage these days with the weigh out sweets etc. Maybe I was just before my time.......
  • Depends what 'sweets' the customer wants.

The 'sherbet dip' seems very popular nowadays.