Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v Tunisia

Comments

• Options
    Leuth said:

Not a single stand out side so far.
    2 0 England and we start believing.

I think we 'start believing' when we win a quarter-final tbh, let's not repeat the usual bollocks narrative
    Bollocks, this is our year. Spirit of 66.

Football's coming home!
  • Options
    England line up as expected Rashford on the bench, Lingard and young start.
  • Options
    Attacking, I like it, 3 players rotating around Kane should cause all sorts of trouble.
  • Options
    Based on what I've seen over the weekend, we shouldnt fear anyone. I thought Germany and Brazil would be a lot stronger but both proved they can be got at.

All aboard the semi-finals bus! Ding ding.

2-0 or 3-0 England tonight.
  • Options
    سوف تعطينا إنجلترا اللصق الصحيح
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

Does that say Roland out
  • Options

Davo55 said:

Does that say Roland out
    According to Google translate it says “England are going to give us a right pasting”.
  • Options
    So how does this midfield and attack line up? I don't bother with England friendlies and qualifiers.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    It’s going to be a real boring performance riddled with miss place passes and shit decision making

We will score late on to save the blushes and stumble along like every other tournament
  • Options
    First 0-0 of the tournament.
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

Davo55 said:

Does that say Roland out
    According to Google translate it says “England are going to give us a right pasting”.
    Must be two versions of Google translate.
    Mine came up with.
    Roland is a cnut
  • Options
    Personally Think Stones is an error waiting to happen, I’d prefer a more experienced defender there. We’ll see
  • Options
    C'mon England
  • Options
    In these moments of keen anticipation, please spare a thought for all those Sweaties sitting at home vainly wushing that one day... just one day...

2-0 England (Kane x2)
  • Options

In these moments of keen anticipation, please spare a thought for all those Sweaties sitting at home vainly wushing that one day... just one day...

2-0 England (Kane x2)

Hehe
  • Options

It’s going to be a real boring performance riddled with miss place passes and shit decision making

We will score late on to save the blushes and stumble along like every other tournament

Typical big game Charlton performance.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Really surprised Southgate has gone for Young over Rose but hey ho, come on England!
  • Options

Not a single stand out side so far.
    2 0 England and we start believing.

Think Spain and Portugal both stand out in all fairness.

Agreed, though to be fair it would be Spain and Ronaldo!

Most of the other "fancied teams" have looked average in their first match
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

Tunisia shouldn't be underestimated. Would be delighted with any kind of win, a draw isn't a disaster though.

Typing this whilst watching Belgium struggle past supposedly-useless Panama. There's a fair bit of truth in that cliche about there being no easy games at this level.

Banana skin for me this one. Completely agree re: no easy games. Especially if you’re England

I just want us to go for it and try and win with a bit of positivity

If I see us struggle with a 1 goal win I fear it sets the tone for disappointment

If we can somehow turn it on and win by 3 or 4, maybe things have changed
  • Options
    3-1 to England
  • Options
    Cringe at BBC build up
  • Options
    What the fuck is this bbc shite
  • Options
    Wtf was that? Embarrassing.
  • Options

Personally Think Stones is an error waiting to happen, I’d prefer a more experienced defender there. We’ll see

I think this every time I see him play, but Southgate seems to think differently and wants to build the defence around him. Glad Maguire got the nod, he’s looked good in the handful of appearances he’s made. Young adds a bit of experience, walker has the pace to cover stones’ fuck ups and Henderson has energy to cover a lot of ground, although he’s a bit limited. Not sure about sterling behind the lone frontman but I desperately want him to do well after the recent bollocks written about him. I have a feeling this may be Deli Ali’s tournament though. He’s been a bit quiet lately, but he’s the one truly creative player in that team. Kane needs to take his insane form into this tournament, he should be looking at 3 or 4 goals from the first couple of group games. C’mon!

• Options
    Kane’s parting though fuck me we are in trouble
  • Options
    Can't argue at all with that lineup. Spot on from Southgate.