Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Police appeal

A young local lad was the victim of a very nasty assault at the weekend. Just on his way home after a night out. Police are looking for info. Bexley Road, Avery Hill way.

http://www.itv.com/news/london/2018-06-18/teenager-attacked-with-knuckleduster-and-unprovoked-attack-acid-attack/

http://news.met.police.uk/news/appeal-following-unprovoked-assault-in-greenwich-310911

Comments

• Options

What a society we live in. Absolute scum all of the place now. Hope they get caught and get a good hiding.

couldn't agree more mate.
  • Options
    absolute spineless scumbags
  • Options
    That's absolutely appalling - hope they catch these scumbags as they are a threat to all.
  • Options
    shame they didn't walk a bit further down the road few pubs along there and i'm sure some older blokes would of given them a tumble if they wanted one, bully scum hope they get caught.
  • Options
    Last week - 15 year old stabbed in Mottingham (7pm), and Mum with toddler mugged in Chislehurst (3pm).
  • Options
    Hope they get the barstards.
  • Options
    They are certainly trying to at least, been on London news today also and lots of press coverage.
  • Options
    being a new parent it scares me the world you are bringing them up into.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Very true.

My 16 year old boy is at the stage of going to Parties and out until 3 or 4am in the morning - Mrs Otto and I are always worrying about who he and his friends may bump in to.
  • Options

Very true.

My 16 year old boy is at the stage of going to Parties and out until 3 or 4am in the morning - Mrs Otto and I are always worrying about who he and his friends may bump in to.
    Absolutely petrifies me tbh my 16 yr old turns 17 in a few weeks I hate him being out
  • Options
    There have been elements like this always, everywhere. Acid is a horrifying new twist though
  • Options
    Acid attacks for me are far worse than stabbings. You can recover from a knife attack and go on to live a normal life, but if someone chucks acid in your face then physically you will never recover.
  • Options

Very true.

Elfs don't live near you mate.
    Chill
  • Options

Very true.

Elfs don't live near you mate.
    Chill
    I’d be more worried about the younger one if he did. Mind you, he’s 11 and already taller.
  • Options
    Anyone carrying knife or acid should be shot in the face with their parents watching on.
  • Options

Anyone carrying knife or acid should be shot in the face with their parents watching on.

Put in aassume tub of acid and seal the lid.
  • Options
    Massive that was supposed to be..effing phone.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Brave lads. Wouldn’t say boo a goose if they were 1v1. Cowards. I hope they get smashed to pieces before they get caught.

A mate who works on the ambulances was jumped at elephant station. My mate is quiet and wouldn’t say a word to anyone.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Very true.

Ditto ... This worries me. My lad was out until late in Dartford on Friday and got the bus back to Blackfen on his own. I want him to become streetwise but not at a price. Don't want to embarrass him in front of his mates by going to pick him up but want to know that he's going to be safe
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Can't believe I'm saying this, but it's about time they brought back the birch.

God, I'm starting to sound like my old man.
  • Options
    _MrDick said:

Very true.

Ditto ... This worries me. My lad was out until late in Dartford on Friday and got the bus back to Blackfen on his own. I want him to become streetwise but not at a price. Don't want to embarrass him in front of his mates by going to pick him up but want to know that he's going to be safe
    I’ve literally just my boy up an Uber account. When I know he is going to be out late, I’ll bung some money in to his account so he can book one and get himself home safely. Although I know him and his friends have a habit of leaving a party when it’s finished, and going to a 24 hour McDonald’s.
  • Options
    He will be paying for drive through McDs with uber on the way home now mate.
  • Options
    Sentencing. Has to be a minimum term of five years for possession of acid and life for its use. Society must nip this one in the bud. Terrifying.
  • Options
    This rubbish was in the back of my mind when I moved the family out of London 3 years ago. There's always someone that comes along and says that it was just as bad in the past but you've got to weigh up what you see with your own eyes and my observations about the capital are increasingly negative. I hope I'm proved wrong going forward.