Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Polish league football

I am going to Krakow the weekend of the 24th November.

Cracovia v Wroclaw is scheduled and I am looking to go to the game. I have been on their website and they are saying that you have to have a season ticket/have Fan ID, and that they do not sell matches for individual games.

Has anybody had recent experience of games out there and can advise on how hard it is to get tickets?

Comments

• Options
    Rewind on the above.

I have looked at another page on their site and it says that you CAN buy single tickets as long as you product your passport.

I am still interested in other peoples experiences over there, I do realise they are a tad exciteable................
  • Options
    fan cards are compulsory throughout the league but only for Poles. foreigners need to show passports. no idea how you get around the season ticket only thing though, that's presumably a Cracovia rule as other teams sell match day tickets- maybe go in the Wroclaw end
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    rina said:

fan cards are compulsory throughout the league but only for Poles. foreigners need to show passports. no idea how you get around the season ticket only thing though, that's presumably a Cracovia rule as other teams sell match day tickets- maybe go in the Wroclaw end

Cheers.

Price wise I imagine I won't have to pay much more than 10-£15

I think I'll pass on going in the away end.
  • Options
    assume you're looking at the english version of the cracovia website. I've just looked at the Polish version and it says they will be selling single tickets again for 2018/19
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Prices without a fan card are in the Cena Biletu Bez Karta Kibica column of the table

https://bilety.cracovia.pl/aktualnosci/karnety-i-bilety-na-sezon-2018-2019,13.html
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    In Poland you can't buy in advance (as in online) if you're foreign. Take ID and they'll print your name on the ticket.

I'm sure you've done more complicated. Both Krakow sides play within walking distance of the town centre so if in doubt walk over and purchase the day or morning before the game.
  • Options
    rina said:

Prices without a fan card are in the Cena Biletu Bez Karta Kibica column of the table

https://bilety.cracovia.pl/aktualnosci/karnety-i-bilety-na-sezon-2018-2019,13.html

Fantastic!

I think I can stretch to the better seats at 55 zloty.

I take it that programmes are produced.
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

In Poland you can't buy in advance (as in online) if you're foreign. Take ID and they'll print your name on the ticket.

I'm sure you've done more complicated. Both Krakow sides play within walking distance of the town centre so if in doubt walk over and purchase the day or morning before the game.

We arrive in Krakow on the Friday night and just crossing my fingers that the game is played on either Saturday or Sunday. So just have to wait for Soccerway to release the dates.

• Options

RedPanda said:

We arrive in Krakow on the Friday night and just crossing my fingers that the game is played on either Saturday or Sunday. So just have to wait for Soccerway to release the dates.

It'll be confirmed about four weeks in advance.

There is a Polish site which gets fixtures a couple of days before Soccerway, I can't find it currently but when I next come across it I'll send you a link.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Where are you staying? I can't recommend this place highly enough. Just off the main square and ended up with a beautiful suite that was bigger than our own gaff when we were there...

hotelunicuspalace.pl/en/
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Where are you staying? I can't recommend this place highly enough. Just off the main square and ended up with a beautiful suite that was bigger than our own gaff when we there...

hotelunicuspalace.pl/en/

https://www.hotel-wyspianski.pl/

Staying here on a recommendation.