Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Best Dad In The World Competition

I think this needs to be sorted out once and for all as there seem to be plenty of contenders...

Comments

• Options
    Ok.

Let’s rule Ken Dodd’s out for a start.

It was disgusting how he treated that pooch.
  • Options
    Can't be me as I made my two lads support Charlton. Child abuse!
  • Options
    Can’t be me, I gave my son Charlton as his middle name ...
  • Options

I think this needs to be sorted out once and for all as there seem to be plenty of contenders...

And your problem is Big Man :wink: .
  • Options
    Competition over, I am the best dad in the world and I have a card, mug and pint glass to prove it :wink:
  • Options
    edited June 2018

Competition over, I am the best dad in the world and I have a card, mug and pint glass to prove it :wink:

Ah, another Johnny Justin come lately :wink: .
  • Options
    One of these two?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I know Salvador Dali.....but who’s the other one?
  • Options

I know Salvador Dali.....but who’s the other one?

Rene Magritte?
  • Options
    edited June 2018

Don’t want to piss on your chips but I’m afraid you’ve been sold a wrong un mate. I am in fact the best dad in the world.

I’ll see your card and mug, and I’ll raise you the No.1 Dad TROPHY AND CERTIFICATE
  • Options

Don’t want to piss on your chips but I’m afraid you’ve been sold a wrong un mate. I am in fact the best dad in the world.

I’ll see your card and mug, and I’ll raise you the No.1 Dad TROPHY AND CERTIFICATE
    That reminds me, you’ve been borrowing my trophy for over a year now.
  • Options
    If I did that my kids would be going "again! Again! Again!"
  • Options
    I was waiting for the kid to go out the window.
  • Options
    Yeah, same here
  • Options

What pisses me off the most is the women who are trying to muscle in on Father’s Day

With the “let’s hear it for the single mums out there doing both jobs “

No piss off you get mother’s day for being great

Men rule
    And you got equal rights on the shit world Cup Punidtry

Power to the people