Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brendan Sarpong-Wiredu signs professional terms with Charlton

13»

Comments

• Options
    Wasnt it @Dazzler21 who said he did something naughty when driving recently? - Wonder if the club know about it and weren't impressed 
  • Options
    cabbie8 said:
    Something isn’t right, I asked the question on twitter and someone said he is fit and he liked it so I am assuming he has been left out for a reason 
    Got a horrible feeling we've discussed selling him on to free up a space in the squad, but that's not based on anything itk
  • Options
    He'll be out the door, probably already was judging by the tweets but Bowyer won't take kindly to complaints about the club on social media.
  • Options
    MattF said:
    cabbie8 said:
    Something isn’t right, I asked the question on twitter and someone said he is fit and he liked it so I am assuming he has been left out for a reason 
    Got a horrible feeling we've discussed selling him on to free up a space in the squad, but that's not based on anything itk
    We shouldn't need to do that if/when TS takes over and the embargo is lifted. Maybe Bowyer sees him going out on loan though, his loan last season didn't work out, not in terms of getting regular games anyway.
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    MattF said:
    cabbie8 said:
    We shouldn't need to do that if/when TS takes over and the embargo is lifted. Maybe Bowyer sees him going out on loan though, his loan last season didn't work out, not in terms of getting regular games anyway.
    No we shouldn't, but as that's still up in the air they must've been planning for the worst case scenario which likely involves moving him on permanently 
  • Options
    I liked him and think he has all the attributes to make a great midfielder. It will be a shame if we lose him if it is down to money.
  • Options
    Deception? 
    Inferring he feels led up the garden path by the club?
  • Options
    Wasnt it @Dazzler21 who said he did something naughty when driving recently? - Wonder if the club know about it and weren't impressed 
    Several times.

Doubt it's that though.
  • Options
    cabbie8 said:
    If he hasn't already done so, he should get off social media and knock on Bowyer's door.
  • Options
    Not convinced that his twitter words were anything g to do with us. In saying that, not particular impressed by what he says and retweets on twitter.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Googled him, most recent I could see (not good with computers).
  • Options
    That was last season. Sept 2019.
  • Options
    Not convinced that his twitter words were anything g to do with us. In saying that, not particular impressed by what he says and retweets on twitter.
    What’s wrong with the stuff he tweets?
  • Options
    That was last season. Sept 2019.
    Thanks. Like I said, I'm a luddite regards computers and technology. 
    Was looking to see if there was anything regarding Him other than football, but nothing about driving offences or other misdemeanours. 
    Sorry. 
  • Options
    I said a few weeks ago that Brendan did is MCL and is out for at least 10 weeks. He has a brace on his leg.
  • Options
    I said a few weeks ago that Brendan did is MCL and is out for at least 10 weeks. He has a brace on his leg.
    That is a shame for the lad, wishing him a speedy recovery.
  • Options
    interesting that the "deception" tweet is his pinned one, something still rankles
  • Options
    Fingers crossed he recovers well and gets back on track.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Didn't he drop the Sarpong part a long time ago too? 
  • Options
    edited April 22
    sam3110 said:
    Didn't he drop the Sarpong part a long time ago too? 
    But thats the best bit!.