Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The CharltonLIfe Witching Hour

2pm New Zealand time and just 20 members listed as present.

Feels lonely but at least we can run around with our clothes off and no one will notice

Where are the other witches from/based ? I see a Sydney member. If these Aussies complete the deal we might get a bit more crowded at this time of the day...

Comments

• Prime time here in Alberta.
  • Truly beautiful night in the Canadian Rocky Mountains - 25C at 8:30pm (thats a dash in front of the two not a minus sign :smile: )

Won't be dark for another couple of hours - Canmore is busy with road &mountain bikers, hikers and the pub patios are packed - nice.
  • Morning Gents.
  • Early morning Richard alarm as usual
  • Lunch break here in China. Just went through three or four pages of new posts on the Takeover thread. :sweat_smile:
  • edited May 2018

2pm New Zealand time and just 20 members listed as present.

Feels lonely but at least we can run around with our clothes off and no one will notice

Where are the other witches from/based ? I see a Sydney member. If these Aussies complete the deal we might get a bit more crowded at this time of the day...

I never knew you were in New Zealand @KiwiValley . Learn summin new every day
  • Sponsored links:

• MrLargo said:

12.15am in Mexico. Still on holiday with a shopaholic lunatic.

When it’s over I think it only fair you return the favour and have her over here for an away game. I’m thinking the club shop at the keepmoat could be a fantastic way for her to get her retail fix
  • 2pm New Zealand time and just 20 members listed as present.

Yeah grew up as a kiwi lived in Greenwich for three years then returned to nz in 2002. I have not been to a game since - a tyranny of distance as they say. Although for the last couple of years you could at least and at a stretch call my absence a boycott.

Isn't Kiwi a word related to New Zealand?
    I think this qualifies as a Whoosh!
  • Sydney Airport will sell CAFC merchandise... bit like Bangkok and all the Leicester kit ...

Isn't Kiwi a word related to New Zealand?
    You'll get there with the British humour in the end @JessieAddick

We are a peculiar lot!
  • Lunch break here in China. Just went through three or four pages of new posts on the Takeover thread. :sweat_smile:

Sushi ????

Sushi ????
    Nah, double double with liquor
  • Haha... I now realise what i_b_b_o_r_g actually meant. To be honest if you ask people in China what Kiwi means, most would not know the answer.
  • Sponsored links:

Sushi ????
    Sushi is Japanese food. And I don't like it at all. Chinese food is 100 times better. :wink:
    Sorry, was referring to all the fishy comments on the take -over thread, you said you were reading.