Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

LOAN WATCH | Hanlan set to star at Wembley in FA Trophy final

Academy graduate Brandon Hanlan is set to end his loan spell with Bromley with an appearance at Wembley Stadium on Sunday.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5afd8d048b6b4/loan-watch-hanlan-set-to-star-at-wembley-in-fa-trophy-final

Comments

• I've covered Bromley a few times for BBC Radio Kent and he's always looked excellent to me.
  • Live on BT Sport
  • I'll be there
  • I'll be there

Getting there early for Stockton v Thatcham?
  • I've covered Bromley a few times for BBC Radio Kent and he's always looked excellent to me.

Not been as good as his last spell there, being honest.

Suspect he’ll appear on our released list this summer and I doubt he’ll be short of offers in the National League / Lower League 2.

Suspect he’ll appear on our released list this summer and I doubt he’ll be short of offers in the National League / Lower League 2.
    I saw him against Wrexham a few weeks ago. Stand out player on the pitch. Hope he gets a fair chance with us before he gets shipped out for good. Real gem of a player there.
  • Seems to have a bit of physical presence which the squad as a whole lacks.

Worth another year at 20/21 or whatever he is?
  • I'll be there

I'll be there

No
  • Still hoping to go
  • Will be there.
  • Sponsored links:

Good call...