Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Roof top box thing - free

2»

Comments

• Options
    Is this still Available ?

• Options
    No, sorry, it went last year
  • Options
    IdleHans said:
    I've been thinking of getting a rooftop box. I've got a Ford Focus, this looks too long. What sort of car was it fixed to?
    It was on the top of a Citroen Berlingo van
    A Citroen Berlingo AND a roof top box...wouldn’t a car alarm and immobiliser have been just as effective ?
    The van had 10 chickens and their coop. Our stuff was in the box. We've now got too many chickens/turkeys to take them all on holiday.
    Where do you normally take your chickens to on holiday ?
    Eggseter Featherstone Cockfosters Beakonsfield Peckham

Cookham 
  • Options
    I've been thinking of getting a rooftop box. I've got a Ford Focus, this looks too long. What sort of car was it fixed to?
    A Citroen Berlingo AND a roof top box...wouldn’t a car alarm and immobiliser have been just as effective ?
    The van had 10 chickens and their coop. Our stuff was in the box. We've now got too many chickens/turkeys to take them all on holiday.
    Hendon.
  • Options
    No, sorry, it went last year
    Cheers , i thought i might be a bit late  
  • Options
    Legit entered this thread because I read it at first glance as Roof top bars.
  • Options
    Hendon.
    Cockfosters?
  • Options
    Bwarkshire.