Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Happy Birthday @Davemehmet

13»

Comments

• Options
    I sense it got a bit messy. Old bill waiting for Mehmet and Otto at Mehmet's mum's place right now.
  • Options

Happy birthday @DaveMehmet

And happy birthday @Horsfield9
  • Options

I hate you mehmet.....

Did you make the 7am curfew?
  • Options

I hate you mehmet.....

Oh, please don't tell me you fell for the old "Of course I love you" routine? ;)
  • Options

I hate you mehmet.....

Did you make the 7am curfew?
    I ended up going out out after I left mehmet. Had a much better time without him. The only problem is I haven’t had a wink of sleep and was in work at half 6. Nobody will sit near me because they are concerned about getting pissed up off the beer fumes. Only one thing for it...Wetherspoons at West India Quay for 9am.
  • Options
    Can’t believe he’s 50 years old and ended up being grounded by his mum :-)
  • Options
    T_C_E said:

I hate you mehmet.....

Oh, please don't tell me you fell for the old "Of course I love you" routine? ;)
    I forgot to tap him on the back of the head just before the end.
  • Options
    edited May 2018

I know - he had to keep ringing her every hour yesterday to let her know her know he was ok and that he had taken his medication. Had she known who he was out with, she would have sent him to his room without any dinner.
  • Options

I know - he had to keep ringing her every hour yesterday to let her know her know he was ok and that he had taken his medication. Had she known who he was out with, she would have sent him to his room without any dinner.
    As long as she hadn’t tidied under my bed I wouldn’t have minded too much.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Naughty step for an hour at the very least.