Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shrewsbury v Charlton - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    18 fouls Shrewsbury to Charlton 7.
  • Options
    We are not Championship Material right now we would have embarrassed ourselves so maybe this is justly end to our season.
  • Options

Big Naby up top?

Yep sounds good.
  • Options
    Bye Amos, Dasilva, Mavadidi, Kashi, Kaicack etc (and prob Fosu)
  • Options

Big Naby up top?

Absolutely, why not? At least Shrews won't be expecting it whereas they've seen every move we've got about 100 times over.
  • Options

Ultimately - their keeper had made two saves over the 2 legs. Powder puff in midfield and void of ideas.

It's been our problem all season. Not enough goals up front, not enough guts or creativity in midfield.

We're getting no more than we deserve.
  • Options
    Need another rebuild job in the summer. Got a decent skeleton but we have no depth whatsoever
  • Options

Mind you - I couldn't watch Shrewsbury well in week out - at least we try and play football - Shrews remind me of the 80's wimbledon (without what flair they had !!!)

We have hardly played like Brazil
    Did I mention Brazil ?
  • Options
    Mrkinski said:

Bye Amos, Dasilva, Mavadidi, Kashi, Kaicack etc (and prob Fosu)

Why are we saying Goodbye to Kaikai and Mavididi? - Good riddance, both have come to us with chips on their shoulders and have barely contributed
  • Options
    19 fouls 1 yellow card finally
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dirty cunts
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    COME ON
  • Options
    Has their keeper actually had a shot to save in both games?
  • Options
    OK, he's not bent, he's just shit. JFC pulled that bloke down there and should've got blown up for it
  • Options
    Pearce shot off target.

Foot or arse?
  • Options
    On the clear-out list, put Magennis first please. He has been hopeless, and to think he’s an International forward.
  • Options
    I think we could play till next season and still wouldn’t score.
  • Options
    Referee has been poor but you're kidding yourself if you think that's the reason we've lost this.
  • Options
    Another shit corner
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Fuck sake!!!... We'd have been 1 up after a few mins on Thursday had he not saved JFC's effort

Whole tie would be different had he not done that - Isnt like Amos has been saving chance after chance
  • Options
    edited May 2018

Only really one was the one from JFC in the first leg and a half save today.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

I'm not angry with the players. I don't doubt their commitment. If they're not good enough, it's not something to get angry about.

They are better than they have shown today
  • Options
    Great corner that :lol:
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Burton Albion down from the Championship possibly replaced by another waste of space club Shrewsbury - says a lot about Charlton, maybe a 10,000 stadium would suit us too now somewhere in deepest Kent! It's the new wannabe owners you know - Jinxed us! Parking themselves by the directors' boxes like they own the place already. Shocking!
  • Options

Nothing that has made him make anything like a quality save.
  • Options
    Shrewsbury, yes that is Shrewsbury are just better than us. They don't need the help of the ref. Even though they have got it.
  • Options
    Mag with the best cross of the game and also who knew about his Rory throw?
  • Options
    We could play all night against this lot and not score :-(
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!