Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

TALKSPORT : LUKE YOUNG AND TGI'S

2»

Comments

• Options
    "I have forwarded this to the sports writer involved in the story who is better placed to know what actually happened.!

Better placed than Luke Young? These clowns need a kicking - in a metaphorical, pacifist sort of way, of course!
  • Options
    [cite] Salad Spinner:[/cite]
    [cite] LoOkOuT:[/cite]What did you write SS?
    There may well be a follow-up story in tomorrow's Mirror after speaking to those players who did turn up for the session.[/i] "

Oh i love this.

A SESSION ? THEY WERE HAVING A BITE TO EAT !!!!
  • Options
    [cite] Curb_It:[/cite]http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/showbiz/article-23370157-details/Sophie+leads+a+very+hands-on+show+at+Old+Vic/article.do

i submitted a comment below this article... weirdly enough it hasnt been approved so far. im hoping they are just slow in authorising or can they get sued for the words "loud mouth" and "tangoed".

oh so they're definitely not publishing my comment cos someone just had theirs done. come on people submit some comments for this article.
  • Options
    That was my comment Curb_it, under the creative name of Llewlyn (aka Curbs). Those two couldn't possibly be more right for each, the pair of self-obsessed tossers.