Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Play Offs 2017/2018

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2018
    Early goal for Villa in 2nd Championship playoff
  • Options
    Randolph looking dodgy
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Scores so far

Derby 1-0 Fulham
    Boro 0-1 Villa

Charlton 0-1 Shrewsbury
    Scunthorpe 2-2 Rotherham

Lincoln 0-0 Exeter
    Coventry 1-1 Notts County
  • Options
    Was it me or did I hear a commentator during the Aston Villa game saying something along the lines of: "No home team has reached the Play-Off Final having lost the first leg"
  • Options

Was it me or did I hear a commentator during the Aston Villa game saying something along the lines of: "No home team has reached the Play-Off Final having lost the first leg"

Until tomorrow.
  • Options

I think thats in the championship.
  • Options
    Coventry get a penalty that should not have been given
  • Options
    Poor decision 1-1

Straight away I said ref was gonna give it but was never a penalty
  • Options
    One of the worst penalty desicion ever?

1-1 now coventry v Notts
  • Options
    Can see a red card coming here
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Outrageous decision hope the referee holds his hands up afterwards don't hold your breath though. He's guessed and didn't even consult his Assistant. Just rank poor officiating.
  • Options
    Wasnt bothered who qualified between Notts and Coventry now I really wants Notts to qualify
  • Options

Scores so far

Charlton 0-1 Shrewsbury
    Scunthorpe 2-2 Shrewsbury

My money is on a Shrewsbury v Shrewsbury final.

Be amusing if it's us and Rotherham, as their lead sponsor is MEARS whose CEO is a Charlton season ticket holder.

• Options

Scores so far

Derby 1-0 Fulham
    Boro 0-1 Villa

Charlton 0-1 Shrewsbury
    Scunthorpe 2-2 Rotherham

Lincoln 0-0 Exeter
    Coventry 1-1 Notts County

• Options
    3 x 1-0 and 3 draws.
    Should make for 6 exciting 2nd legs.
  • Options

Poor decision 1-1

Straight away I said ref was gonna give it but was never a penalty

Disgusting decision. Notts should use that to fire them up for the second leg. They’ve been massively cheated there.
  • Options

Millwall did last year.
  • Options

Millwall did last year.
    They drew 0-0 with Scunthorpe last year in their home/first leg of play off semi
  • Options

I think thats in the championship.
    Correct. No championship side has reached the play off final having lost the first leg at home.
  • Options
    Fulham 2-0 up now, 2-1 on aggregate
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fulham have been great tonight. I find them very entertaining to watch
  • Options
    Derby look like they’ve got here by having a team full of ex prem players whilst Fulham have by having a set of younger talented players who are hungry for the PL and play good football.
  • Options
    Without a sofa to rip to shreds, pitch invasions just don’t have the same impact anymore.
  • Options
    Randolph having one heck of a game
  • Options
    boro look like we did. 0 shots on target, just not in it
  • Options
    Surely that should be a red for villa keeper?
  • Options
    That was a goal if the keeper didn't touch it. Not sure how he stayed on the pitch.
  • Options
    Keeper should of seen red there. Handball out the area which may have resulted in a goal
  • Options
    Looked like it was going in
  • Options
    What a crap performance by Boro 1-0 down and you only go for it in the last 5 minutes. Think Fulham will beat Villa,