Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shrewsbury (A) ticket sales.

14567810»

Comments

• Options

@A-R-T-H-U-R

“Oxon and Meole Brace car parks are closed and locked after the arrival of the last bus from the town centre at approximately 6:40pm.”

60 quid to get out if locked in

Probably not the best idea to use park and ride by Sainsbury’s

If were 2 0 down by half time will be gone by then
  • Options

@A-R-T-H-U-R

“Oxon and Meole Brace car parks are closed and locked after the arrival of the last bus from the town centre at approximately 6:40pm.”

60 quid to get out if locked in

Probably not the best idea to use park and ride by Sainsbury’s

Hi Siv
    Where did you find this info?
    At the last game they said it was different on matchdays.
  • Options
    The White Swan has a car park.
  • Options
    I checked their parking guide again and found that it says free parking at park and ride midweek, but not for saturdays...

Doesn’t mention Sundays

https://www.shrewsburytown.com/siteassets/documents/tickets/wheretopark_a5.pdf

Need a friendly Shrew to advise
  • Options

I googled White Swan Shrewsbury and assume you must be joking.
  • Options

I checked their parking guide again and found that it says free parking at park and ride midweek, but not for saturdays...

Doesn’t mention Sundays

https://www.shrewsburytown.com/siteassets/documents/tickets/wheretopark_a5.pdf

Need a friendly Shrew to advise

OK, my friendly Shrew says park in the park and ride.
    It was open last evening game and he says it will be on Sunday
  • Options

Have a day off
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Have a day off
    If you had one I would say "sense of humour bypass".
  • Options
    Season ticket holder, so hes pretty certain.
    Look for where the locals are parking.
    Do not park in retail park.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have opened a seperate thread on match day travel and pubs
    @Siv_in_Norfolk and @A-R-T-H-U-R , I hope you don't mind me copying comments across.
  • Options
    JonnyK said:

Dansk_Red said:

Tried on phone, but nothing, drove there and got 4, bit of a queue, heard there had been lots of new vg, members over the last 2 days

Unless you pay the £120 upfront and mange to get a VG number which I doubt you will get straight away, will you be considered as a member.
    Hmm, I wonder.

We had been season ticket holders for 27 years without a break until 2 seasons ago when the decision was made to do our "bit" in persuading RD that it was time to go. VG membership was held too in the latter years but again, we opted out .

We have attended every home game this season and 90% of aways inc twice to Blackpool.

Just catching up on this and other threads. Am a tad confused .... if you stopped purchasing ST and VG to deny funds to RD then surely you paid him more when purchasing singles?

Somewhat illogical unless a beneficiary of comps .....

What are comps ? You appear to know more about them than me.....last time I had the offer of one was on a cold, wet evening in Tranmere, I believe. Clearly not in recent years.

Illogical to you, maybe.

But why would I pay a lump sum up front for the 2 of us that RD could get interest on ?

Paying for tickets on a match by match basis as many others did kept "them" guessing as to whether we'd attend next time or not.

And our attendance was always genuinely included in the matchday number unlike those season ticket holders who failed to turn up for one reason or another.

Whatever.

You make your decisions, I'll make mine.

:smile: