Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Rochdale Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Sky Go isn't working for me, noooooooooo
  • Options

Have you tried turning it off and on?
  • Options
    No ifollow..???
  • Options
    Pre match practice:
  • Options
    I just paid £7.99 to nowtv to watch Kaikai....he should be paying me...
  • Options

Has it asked you to download some Software?
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

Have you tried turning it off and on?
    It is 'working' in a manner of speaking. Everyone just seems to have major speech impediments and move like robots, which will probably get quite irritating!

Turning it off and on has made no difference unfortunately - our internet has been awful for a few weeks now (Plusnet)
  • Options
    Kaikai will play a blinder today
    Mark my words
  • Options

Mark my words

Just want us to score 4 dont care who scores
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ere we go lads. Buzzing.
  • Options
    So maybe he said to the loan players who have just come back in the team "on TV in the window don't put in the effort play like a knob and it won't matter how many over edited videos your agent has ,the club's will see it"
  • Options

Watching charlton at home on the tv is weird. The missus has put out crisps and dip and snacks. Not sure if I like this or not..

My missus says she is catering for your every need
  • Options
    Sky making out like we are out of it if we don't win. They're trying to make it into a bigger match for is than it is..
  • Options
    Can hear the Charlton fans loud already
  • Options
    KaiKai hat trick. You heard it here first. I’m in Spain on a stag do, been drinking most of the day.
  • Options
    We piss this game
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That's a pretty mad stat there - rochdale have lost 32 points from winning positions this season - would be well in the play-offs !
  • Options
    Atmosphere sounds brilliant on the television. All you can hear is Charlton.
  • Options

Mark my words

(Mental note to return to this comment later)
  • Options
    One of their strikers is on 20 goals this season!
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

Watching charlton at home on the tv is weird. The missus has put out crisps and dip and snacks. Not sure if I like this or not..

Have you gone full kit? :smile:
    Absolutely not.
  • Options
    Charlton fans very loud on the tv.
  • Options

1StevieG said:

Have you gone full kit? :smile:
    Dont mock, there is nothing wrong with some people doing that... having the Captain's armband and joining in with the warm ups when on screen is a bit OTT though
    Don't tell em ffs.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!