Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Your Client Reference Number Is

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2018
    clb74 said:

LenGlover said:

Seems to me a deliberate ageist policy to exclude over sixties or the computer illiterate.

The ghost of Meire lives on!

Is the ticket office not open till 1pm today

Only if you need advice on an Ingrowing toenail.

• Options
    edited May 2018
    clb74 said:

LenGlover said:

Seems to me a deliberate ageist policy to exclude over sixties or the computer illiterate.

The ghost of Meire lives on!

Is the ticket office not open till 1pm today
    Thats what I thought!

I've been listening to shitty music for 15 minutes and a pre recorded message of a girl advertising 2017/2018 (sic) season tickets.

EDIT: Finally spoke to a helpful young girl from the ticket office who confirmed that season ticket numbers will do the job.

In theory (!) tomorrow I am ready to go.
  • Options
    Done mine too. Bound to go wrong tomorrow though.
  • Options
    Just rang ticket office to get my CON number so I am sorted.

Phone call took less than 5 minutes
  • Options
    Go on the link SHG provided and click on activate. If I can do it everyone should be able to.
  • Options
    E-cafc said:

Don’t think I’ll bother now to be honest.

This club we support is a rudderless turd swirling down the pan of incompetence. It’s totally made my mind up. Until Dushitalet is history the club can do without me. Would have gone to the playoff games but I’m not spending hours making the effort.

What a wank fest Charlton are.

I have to agree. We are now a corpse of a football club that simply cannot cope with handling the ticket sales for a League 1 play off semi final. The recent success on the pitch has just covered up the deliberate, calculated and systematic destruction of our football club.
    It is well organised by the club. The systems appear to be linked. Very short timescale for selling tickets so they have looked at a problem and come up with a workable solution. Simple procedure setting up. Takes a couple of minutes.
  • Options

I created a new online account. Followed the instructions on the e.mail. But could not see anywhere to enter the CRN shown on the e.mail. I clicked on the red "Activate your Ticketmaster Account here" text at the bottom of the e.mail. Not sure if anything happened. But I have received a no reply e.mail from Ticketmaster saying my account has been registered and I have been provided with a Client Identifier Number which is different to the CRN which I have not been required to enter anywhere!

I am guessing my account has been activated.

You can check by logging in to the account. It will say Hi and your user name.

You have to follow the instructions in the email precisely.
  • Options
    If you have not received an email but have your season ticket number here are the instructions:

- Visit https://www.eticketing.co.uk/cafc/
    - Click ‘Sign In’ in the top right hand corner (Do not try to sign in at this point as you first need to activate your account)
    - Select ‘Activate it now’ at the bottom of the pop-up that appears
    - Type in your above client reference number and your surname and click ‘Find my account’
    - Complete the necessary fields and click ‘Complete registration’ at the bottom of the page

Once you have done the above make a note of your password so you can easily log in to purchase tickets once they are on sale.

Should you have any problems activating your account you can call Ticketmaster on 03330 035 947.
  • Options
    Crusty54 said:

If you have not received an email but have your season ticket number here are the instructions:

- Click ‘Sign In’ in the top right hand corner (Do not try to sign in at this point as you first need to activate your account)
    - Type in your above client reference number and your surname and click ‘Find my account’
    - Complete the necessary fields and click ‘Complete registration’ at the bottom of the page

Once you have done the above make a note of your password so you can easily log in to purchase tickets once they are on sale.

Should you have any problems activating your account you can call Ticketmaster on 03330 035 947.

Well done mate.
  • Options
    Crusty54 said:

That worked for me. I have not received an e-mail but was probably removed by Mandy after having a row with her when ST went missing.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I don't have a season ticket but I have at least 2 accounts. Not received an email.
  • Options
    Fans can either sort it out or whinge. Ring the club if you can't follow Crusty's advice.
  • Options

Fans can either sort it out or whinge. Ring the club if you can't follow Crusty's advice.

Do you know what. Fuck the club.

• Options
    Never got email
    Rang club
    Got my CON number
    Followed @Crusty54 advice
    Now I am ready for tomorrow
  • Options
    I've received 2 emails from the club this morning, one for me one for my son, both informing me of the data protection changes this month

Nothing from the 3rd party the club have given my details to.

Oh the irony!!!!
  • Options

I've received 2 emails from the club this morning, one for me one for my son, both informing me of the data protection changes this month

Nothing from the 3rd party the club have given my details to.

Oh the irony!!!!

except that it doesn't come into force until later in the month
  • Options

Whinge were Charlton its what we do
  • Options

it seems they've got to here without you.

If you don't want to support the team in their most important game in years that's your decision.
  • Options
    I’m sure olly is creating another step by step YouTube video as we speak so ppl can work this out
  • Options
    Crusty54 said:

If you don't want to support the team in their most important game in years that's your decision.
    My point is I do want to but am struggling to get the information I need from the incompetent twats called Charlton Athletic.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2018

Crusty54 said:

My point is I do want to but am struggling to get the information I need from the incompetent twats called Charlton Athletic.

Have you rung the club yet? I'doffer to ring for you, but they wouldn't give me your info.
  • Options
    Think I’ll leave it until Monday when my temper has subsided.
  • Options

Crusty54 said:

Have you rung the club yet?
    Yes

• Options

Crusty54 said:

Why are you struggling.

I recieved no email so rang the club less than 5 minutes later I had my CON number.

Minutes later after following Crustys instructions I was set up and ready for tomorrow.

Is it Charlton being incompetent or you not being pro active and not calling if you havent recieved email
  • Options

Crusty54 said:

Have you rung the club yet?
    Yes

And they don't know your CRN?
  • Options

You might be better off watching it on the tele SHG
  • Options
    I have my CON number but that's not recognised on the ticket master website when I go to activate now.

Any tips?

I'm.not a season ticket holder does that matter?
  • Options
    clb74 said:

You might be better off watching it on the tele SHG
    Dont forget to phone the BBC first to get your licence number to log in
  • Options

I have my CON number but that's not recognised on the ticket master website when I go to activate now.

Any tips?

I'm.not a season ticket holder does that matter?

Got the same problem, ticket office is closed as well now so cant phone them
  • Options
    With your CON number its different from using it on the club's website. You don't need to input CON. Just the numbers that come after it. That worked for me.