Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kanye West

2»

Comments

• Options
    What do you expect, he's a gay fish.
  • Options
    His new album will probably still be great in the midst of this breakdown to be fair
  • Options
    Personally I like his music. Don't really pay attention to his antics in the media but it does amuse how much his wumming does induce a lot of seethe in the general public.
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

Personally I like his music. Don't really pay attention to his antics in the media but it does amuse how much his wumming does induce a lot of seethe in the general public.

Not into his music, but genuinely not bothered about what he says.

He's entitled to say what he wants, ditto the likes of Morrisey, and I'm happy to agree, disagree or ignore the comments!
  • Options
    As a white male living in the UK I don't believe I have any authority to comment on what Mr West says.
  • Options

colthe3rd said:

Not into his music, but genuinely not bothered about what he says.

He's entitled to say what he wants, ditto the likes of Morrisey, and I'm happy to agree, disagree or ignore the comments!
    Nail on the head
  • Options
    I kinda understand what KW was trying to say, which I believe was along the lines that. it took 400 years to get out of slavery, so it could appear almost like a choice. However, it still surprises me that people get these ill educated 'pop stars' to comment on important issues, and when they say something like KW said, they are surprised when he comes over like he has the brain of a duck, for christ sake he would have trouble pointing to his feet if you asked hime where they were.

As for his 'music', if you like vocals auto tuned to hell, then go for it, but its not for music lovers.
  • Options
    My favourite thing about this nonsense is it's given an opportunity for lots of white people on my social media pages to tell a black man that he's wrong for his opinions on what happened historically to black people enslaved by white people. The irony in there seems to be entirely lost on them
  • Options

My favourite thing about this nonsense is it's given an opportunity for lots of white people on my social media pages to tell a black man that he's wrong for his opinions on what happened historically to black people enslaved by white people. The irony in there seems to be entirely lost on them

The irony is lost on me an all tbh, because if someone, regardless of colour, gets a historical fact wrong, then surely it's okay for other people to tell them they're wrong, regardless of their colour, or the topic in question
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2018
    Greenie said:

I kinda understand what KW was trying to say, which I believe was along the lines that. it took 400 years to get out of slavery, so it could appear almost like a choice. However, it still surprises me that people get these ill educated 'pop stars' to comment on important issues, and when they say something like KW said, they are surprised when he comes over like he has the brain of a duck, for christ sake he would have trouble pointing to his feet if you asked hime where they were.

As for his 'music', if you like vocals auto tuned to hell, then go for it, but its not for music lovers.

his early stuff is fantastic, his work with common is brilliant.

But what he said is not far away from asking why didnt the jews fight back during the holocaust? A lot of black people did go against slavery and were then rounded up and executed in the most horrifying and sickening ways.
  • Options

Greenie said:

But what he said is not far away from asking why didnt the jews fight back during the holocaust? A lot of black people did go against slavery and were then rounded up and executed in the most horrifying and sickening ways.
    Musically he is a fake, live auto tune is the place for bubblegum pop, but if you like it then good for you.

Yes I understand what he said, its just that he didn't.
  • Options
    Greenie said:

Greenie said:

Musically he is a fake, live auto tune is the place for bubblegum pop, but if you like it then good for you.

Yes I understand what he said, its just that he didn't.
  • Options

Love his music but he's not quite the full ticket.

I don't think he has ever done any music. He once did something with a Ray Charles song, which was very wrong.
  • Options

Kanye has spouted nonsense and it's got more attention because he's black. Is this a surprise - no!

• Options

Love his music but he's not quite the full ticket.

I don't think he has ever done any music. He once did something with a Ray Charles song, which was very wrong.
    his production skills are one of the best in the business,

he produced (most of) this album, the other two songs produced by j dilla, who is considered the greatest of all time of hip hop producers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJwAkpfcEj4

One of my favourite ever albums.
  • Options

Greenie said:

who had it worse?...
  • Options
    Only one way to find out.......
  • Options
    The man is racist himself... As clearly expressed in much of his early stuff.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2018
    Kanye will have a new album out on June 1st.

Anything he tweets is marketing. And it's effective.
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    He is proving that once a bell end,always a bell end.
  • Options
    Dont think this is for publicity... I think we're witnessing a pretty public mental breakdown and the guy needs help.
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    CAFCsayer said:

Dont think this is for publicity... I think we're witnessing a pretty public mental breakdown and the guy needs help.

He's got form for doing this. Before he brought out Life of Pablo he took to Twitter to have a squabble with Wiz Khalifa and defend Bill Cosby's innocence.
  • Options
    Great musician, better to just ignore him outside of his music.
  • Options

Great musician, better to just ignore him outside of his music.

• Options
    Him and his wife are repulsive but make $millions by simply using social media, just don't get it why people "follow" them, same as the bloody Beckhams, great player as he was, that nonesense yesterday with his son surprising him made me vomit, they never go anywhere without their publicist and photographer. Rant over :wink: