Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Saturday vs Rochdale on sky.

13»

Comments

• Options
    Do we think Bowyer will / should make changes on Saturday?
  • Options

msomerton said:

Playing in front of camera`s not good. We always get beaten and badly then.

The last few times we've been on the box have been slightly better from memory,

I'm sure i've missed some (blocked out) but there was:

Charlton 2 - 0 Middlesborough

Rotherham 1 - 4 Charlton

Charlton 2 - 2 Fulham
    Rotherham wasn’t on TV
    It was on FOX Sports or something like that...
  • Options

I’m still gonna make the 4 hour drive from Norfolk

Let’s have a mini party celebration if and when we seal it. We deserve it

hold off on the celebrations till we win them, without sounding like were a massive club finishing top 6 in league 1 certainly isn't a great achievement.
    Will be a great achievement you getting the beers in..............................
    will gladly elfs but your mia atm
  • Options

msomerton said:

Rotherham 1 - 4 Charlton

Charlton 2 - 2 Fulham
    Rotherham wasn’t on TV
    It 100% was, remember sitting at uni watching our potential target Clarke-Harris miss a penalty. this was a couple of seasons ago in the championship not the 3-1 at the valley this year
  • Options

hold off on the celebrations till we win them, without sounding like were a massive club finishing top 6 in league 1 certainly isn't a great achievement.
    Will be a great achievement you getting the beers in..............................
    ?
  • Options

msomerton said:

Rotherham 1 - 4 Charlton

Charlton 2 - 2 Fulham
    Rotherham wasn’t on TV
    It 100% was, remember sitting at uni watching our potential target Clarke-Harris miss a penalty. this was a couple of seasons ago in the championship not the 3-1 at the valley this year
    Not on sky
  • Options

msomerton said:

Rotherham 1 - 4 Charlton

Charlton 2 - 2 Fulham
    Rotherham wasn’t on TV
    Wasn't on English TV, weirdly
  • Options

And long may it continue.
  • Options

No coverage in Oz......serves me right for emigrating!

My timing is impeccable, I land at Heathrow 5am Saturday morning
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    iaitch said:

Was our last televised game the 3-0 defeat at Swindon?

Yes.
  • Options
    The Rotherham game where Makienok looked unplayable and Lookman got one in injury time was on BEIN sports.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

se9addick said:

SDAddick said:

se9addick said:

SDAddick said:

The last game at The Valley I went to was on telly, at home to Ipswich in December 2014.

12:30 kickoff. Still very drunk from a night out with uni friends from the night before. We were decent and had all of the play. They scored the winner with the last kick of the game.

Are you going on Saturday?
    Nope. I know when I'm a bad luck charm.
    We'll see.

Before Pompey I was convinced (even more than the TV thing) that that really was the sort of game "we always lose". I have renewed, possibly misplaced, faith that Bowyer is the sort of manager that will instill the resolve in his team not to be phased by the occasion.
    More power to you for your belief.

By the way if it weren't a 5,000 mile round trip I'd be up there in a heartbeat. I will be watching. The Sky games are, in theory, on ESPN here so hopefully it'll be televised but if not having their app stream it will be good enough for me. A marked improvement on iFollow.
    @SDAddick , in fairness you were right to be pessimistic about our televised performances!