Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tracey Leaburn

Comments

• Options
    cafc83 said:
    Id love to see a regular follow Tracy video series, it was fascinating to see behind the scenes
    Is there a link to the one-off?
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:
    Does anybody know how the Queens honor system works, I think she should be nominated for one.
    I think I suggested this before - Henry Irving (Ben) might be a good one to ask about this, who I expect will be reading this thread
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Club legend. Warm and wonderful human being. 
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:
    Does anybody know how the Queens honor system works, I think she should be nominated for one.
    I've been involved with a couple of nominations. The tricky bit is that being exceptionally good at your job doesn't cut it. You have to go well above and beyond to get a gong, and demonstrate significant impact.  If there is an  honour to be had,  the community trust would be a decent bet for the queen's award for voluntary service, if they havent got it already.  I'd be happy to help with that.
  • Options
    Wonderful person, and an incredibly important part of the Charlton community. One of the things that helps her get on so we’ll with the players is that she’s not really into football, so she doesn’t get star struck. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ross said:
    Dansk_Red said:
    I think I suggested this before - Henry Irving (Ben) might be a good one to ask about this, who I expect will be reading this thread
    Why?  I haven't even got an MBE?
    You can't even get a promote...
    Getting promotes isn't the problem, I've had 141.

It's keeping them. Admin have a bad day and the steal some.
    They gave me one of Henry’s once. It was like getting two on the same day. The joy. 
  • Options
    CafcSCP said:
    Chunes said:
    The Tracey Leaburn Stand. 
    Leaburn stand and we cover two legends 
    Potentially three if Miles makes it with us
  • Options
    Thanks for the mention, guys but my name shouldn't be included in the same breath as Terrific Tracey ! 
  • Options
    Thanks for the mention, guys but my name shouldn't be included in the same breath as Terrific Tracey ! 
    Terrific Tracey and Fabulous Fanny. 
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:
    You’re no Ged Roddy
  • Options
    Absolute super star! Said it before, Tracey and Carl are my favourite couple by a mile. 
  • Options
    Ross said:
    Dansk_Red said:
    You can't even get a promote...
    Getting promotes isn't the problem, I've had 141.

It's keeping them. Admin have a bad day and the steal some.
    yes i sympathise they took all my flags without any explanation outrageous !!!!!