Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Apprentice

Any other viewers other than me and WSS, who called it spot on last night.

Sugar sussed Katie. All mouth and no substance. £90k a year in Exeter! yeah only cos the MD of the firm is the father of your children.

Comments

• Options
    Can't believe anyone would breed with her actually, she frightens me and I'm female, gawd knows what she'd be like to be married to!!
  • Options
    Who was the scottish blonde on bbc2 afterwards. She was scummy im in love.
  • Options
    great television, the follow up on BBC2 was even better telly !
  • Options
    I have been watching it after missing the first couple of episodes. Most of the people on it annoy the hell out of me, but it gives me enjoyment being able to curse them from the comfort of my sofa. The wife really enjoys it. Last nights episode was alright but not a patch on the tv gold that was the previous weeks episode.
  • Options
    what a shocking bunch, perhaps Naomi and at a very large push Tre shoulda been finalists, but I personally wouldn't employ any of them.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pete_tong1[/cite]Who was the scottish blonde on bbc2 afterwards. She was scummy im in love.

Michelle Moene. She's made a fortune out of padded bras.
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    Ah, so it's all her fault is it?

Come on lads, we've all had the thought of "I can't wait to unleash those" only to end up with a handful of nothing and a chicken fillet bouncing across the floor, haven't we???
  • Options
    I shall yahoo michelle moene and book mark every internet page.
  • Options
    Sounds like my bookmarks of Cristina Scabbia!!
  • Options
    She irritated me so much I was shouting at the telly NOOOOOOOOOOOOO when Sugar put her through. grrrrrrrrr she had those snidey minces -
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I thought that last weeks show was the funniest bit of TV that I've seen in a very long time. Sugar's reaction to watching them try to sell their products on the shopping channel had me in stitches.
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    Simon screwing on the legs to the trampoline right in front of his crotch. I was crying with laughter. The final won't be as cut and dried as most people think. Simon had performed admirably on all tasks including the trainer ad and last week's task where he had a thankless task to be honest. Christina is a fearsome opponent and the definite favourite but then again last year everyone thought the Badger was odds on to beat Michelle and the strong, silent type won through so I wouldn't like to predict next week's outcome.
    Hated Katie with a passion. Smarmy, snobby, arrogant, manipulative and ugly (she looked like a gargoyle). Glad she's fooked off and great to see her finally knocked off her high horse.