Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Classic Football Shirts

2»

Comments

• It just so happens we have a signed copy of that picture , Nicky Johns
    12x8 £10 bargain !

• This is looks like the shirt.
    There is no v in the collar.

• This is looks like the shirt.
    There is no v in the collar.
    I see that now. 
  • It's now listed at £74
  •  Same price as a Toffs remake now, fair enough.. might snap it up. Bit different i suppose.
  • edited August 2019
    ....and unlike all the otehr new re makes, this has an Adidas badge, so looks closer to the original than the ones Toffs or the clubshop re-makes.
  • Anyone able to date these shirts and explain any connection to Charlton.

• edited September 2022
    Know these are shirts of clubs we had short lived development deal with but any idea on dates/value?
  • Sponsored links:

• Herfolge Boldklub is where we signed Martin Christensen from as a relative youngster. There was a bit of a song and dance about him but he never made a first team appearance.
  • Our link to Germinal Beerschot is more contentious, but I believe we once had a link with a team in the Ivory Coast who we signed multiple players from, who couldn't get visas at the time so they then went on loan to European clubs, and Beerschot was one of them
  • edited September 2022
    We signed a youth team player from MYPA - Jani Tanska.I think we had some kind of tie in with them as well.

As for ASEC…. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/charlton_athletic/7244803.stm
  • sam3110 said:
    Herfolge Boldklub is where we signed Martin Christensen from as a relative youngster. There was a bit of a song and dance about him but he never made a first team appearance.
    Wasn’t there something in the contract that meant we had to pay a certain amount for his first, first team appearance? Or he got a large pay rise?