Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rochdale away (ed. 1,200+ sold, more coaches added)

Comments

• Options

Advance guard on the train.

Are they doing a puzzle?
  • Options
    1968CAFC said:

Dear JonneyBev 1987,
    If we to lose 0-2 which i doubt will happen and Plymouth won 2-0 we are still in the playoffs,
    they would not overtake us. we are 3 points ahead with a better goal tally of 8.

You're coming across as a bit of a troll. Turn it in will you?
  • Options
    A fellow Irishman ?
    Good Luck !!
  • Options
    1968CAFC said:

Dear JonneyBev 1987,
    If we to lose 0-2 which i doubt will happen and Plymouth won 2-0 we are still in the playoffs,
    they would not overtake us. we are 3 points ahead with a better goal tally of 8.

Nearly correct. Plymouth are +2 goal diff and we are +8 so the diffrence is +6
  • Options
    Please forgive me,
    i forgot we only have a 6 goal advantage.......
    So Personally i think we are in the playoffs.
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    I might do a double on Plymouth and Millwall to make the play-offs, overcoming 6 and 9 goal deficits, respectively . Any thoughts?
  • Options
    I would not be surprised if Plymouth score more than 2 goals at Gillingham to make things interesting but Millwall won't do it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I would not be surprised if Plymouth score more than 2 goals at Gillingham to make things interesting but Millwall won't do it

It's the sort of thing that could only happen to Charlton!!
  • Options
    Does anyone know how many we've actually sold now. Apologies if it's already been on here.
  • Options

Does anyone know how many we've actually sold now. Apologies if it's already been on here.

Looks like the title of the thread has been updated from 1,000 to 1,200 so around that figure I would have thought. The TV announcement killed it stone dead in the water.
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Almost as funny a WTF moment as when Viewfinder went off on one at VG.

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/comment/2207252/#Comment_2207252
  • Options
    Im still baffled how 1968CAFC got "suicide jockey" from a comment on Bowyer making half time subs?
  • Options

Missed that one, that's brilliant
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:

Im still baffled how 1968CAFC got "suicide jockey" from a comment on Bowyer making half time subs?

It must have something to do with alcohol
  • Options
    1968CAFC said:

Dear JonneyBev 1987,

How is that relevant to my post? lol

My comment was if we are winning, it doesn't make a difference what plymouth do as the league is based on POINTS....

You know we can even get a draw and it doesn't matter.

I agree even we cant balls this up but you have said alot of waffle :smiley:
  • Options

Still makes me chuckle
  • Options

Still makes me chuckle
    Missed it too. It’s AMAZING! had to read it three times.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Old Speckle Hen for breakfast and wearing shorts going north. Respect!
  • Options

Train journey ruined - full of Palace...

Do em.
  • Options

Be careful your getting on in age that’s perfect picking for them cnuts 8)
  • Options

Are they doing a puzzle?
    Working out who didn't pay for their crisps.
  • Options

Do em.
    Av it!
  • Options
    Really wish I was going today, but would have been ridiculously difficult getting back to Sussex tonight, via public transport. Have to settle for watching it at home.
  • Options

Really wish I was going today, but would have been ridiculously difficult getting back to Sussex tonight, via public transport. Have to settle for watching it at home.

Where in Sussex are you? Depending where i might have been able to help you out.
  • Options

Where in Sussex are you? Depending where i might have been able to help you out.
    Eastbourne, but needed to be back at work for 8 tomorrow. I thought about posting on here but after the match was selected for television & Plymouth losing decided to save money for the play offs.
  • Options

Be careful your getting on in age that’s perfect picking for them cnuts 8)
    How £ucking old do you think I am!?!?!