Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dale Winton RIP

Comments

• Options
    That’s a shocker. Didn’t think he was that old either.

RIP.
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Sad.
    RIP.
  • Options
    Sad news, RIP.
  • Options
    A bad few months for celeb deaths.
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Sad news . RIP.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Couldn't believe it when I heard on radio this evening. Young age to go. Sad news. RIP
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Sad news, far too young
  • Options
    RIP

seriously, he was a massive fan of hardcore American rap.
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    RIP.
    Seemed like a really decent bloke and not old enough you would expect to see a RIP thread for
  • Options
    RIP. One of the few openly gay celebrities at the time - certainly that I was really aware of. Used to love Supermarket Sweep as a kid.
  • Options
    Oh Supermarket sweep was my first exposure to Dale. Like the Gong Show before it, it was so bad, it moved over into being BRILLIANT !

RIP Dale, you gave us some good moments.
  • Options
    What a legend, used to love watching supermarket sweep when I was off ill from school.

RIP. As has been said, was probably my first exposure to an openly gay man on tv as a kid. For that he should be commended.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

RIP. One of the few openly gay celebrities at the time - certainly that I was really aware of. Used to love Supermarket Sweep as a kid.

He only came out in 2002, before then he was just himself and he only came out because he was asked about his sexuality
  • Options
    A very talented prsenter. I also remember watching Supermarket Sweep in the school hols or when when I suffering from lazy git itus. I also remember him presenting our Betty on In It To Win It.

Cannot get my head round this shockingly sad news. such a young man.

RIP!
  • Options
    Sleep tight, Dale.
  • Options
    RIP Dale, he brightened up our tv screens both literally and metaphorically.
  • Options
    Very sad news ! No age at all RIP Dale
  • Options
    RIP Dale
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    RIP - i used to love supermarket sweep.

Real shame.