Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shrewsbury v Charlton match day thread

Comments

• Options
    SSN: Free kick for us JF-C takes and they clear

Not heard that comment before :wink:
  • Options
    Croydon said:

Watching on the Instagram stream. We look shite

How do you do that?
  • Options
    Don't care if we are shit, as long as we keep it 0-0 until late and then get a lucky goal of somebody's arse.
  • Options
    Croydon said:

Shite enough for the playoffs?
  • Options
    45' One minute is added on... #cafc
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Croydon said:

How do you do that?
    There is info earlier in this thread

• Options
    45' Fosu sends a shot at goal but it deflects into the arms of Henderson. 0-0. #cafc
  • Options
    Sky sports saying Every time we put in a cross Shrewsbury win the first header.

Well I never
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    HALF TIME | @shrewsweb 0 Charlton 0.

Both sides have enjoyed a spell of pressure but we go in goalless after 45 minutes. #cafc

• Options
    match postponed twice & when its finally played its a bore-fest.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Uboat said:

Croydon said:

How do you do that?

Okay, cheers.
  • Options
    Croydon said:

What’s that?
  • Options
    Very scrappy first half. Not sure which side that suits though. At least we're not losing.
  • Options
    iFollow.

Turgid!
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

Croydon said:

What’s that?
    brown stuff comes out your 4rse (well mostly)
  • Options

Uboat said:

Croydon said:

How do you do that?

I must have gone blind. Can someone just tell me.
  • Options
    Shrewsbury are a good team. Godfrey best player on the pitch, Konsa lost in CM and our three flair players have failed to yet deliver anything in the final attacking third.
  • Options
    Thought it was pretty even. Ref is letting things go. Could go either way this one.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We look much better out of possession than we did on Saturday. Don’t know where our chances will come from cos we’re devoid of ideas. Just have to hope we can nick a late goal - don’t think we’ve had a shot at goal yet. Ajose coming on in 15/20 minutes could be a good call.
  • Options
    Croydon said:

We don't look shite but we don't look confident in front of goal or in the final third saying that!
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Uboat said:

Uboat said:

Croydon said:

How do you do that?

I must have gone blind. Can someone just tell me.
    Forget it. Saw stream thread.
  • Options
    We attack.Lose the ball because there is no support from the midfield. Ball breaks for a shrewsbury attack.You think the midfield must be waiting in the wings to snuff it out as they wasn't up with the forwards supporting, and theyre nowhere to be seen. Shrewsbury are in our box in no time.

The great midfield vanishing act ??
  • Options

Shrewsbury are a good team. Godfrey best player on the pitch, Konsa lost in CM and our three flair players have failed to yet deliver anything in the final attacking third.

I would swap Konsa and Dyksteele.
  • Options
    Just wanted to remind myself it wasn't a dream:

V Northampton 20shots (11on target) - 4 goals
    V Plymouth 15 shots (7 on target) - 2 goals
    V Rotherham 14 shots (5 on target) - 3 goals

What's gone wrong?
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Much better half than either of the two on Saturday. Plenty of effort and closing down Shrewsbury restricted to mainly long range wild efforts, Amos not troubled.

At the other end we have only had two shots on target a fair few free kicks and corners which have produced nothing. Fosu getting chopped down every time he threatens to go on a run Magennis chalenging for the long ball game we are deploying tonight but not much being created from it and Mavadidi having to feed off scraps. Marshall working hard and giving Djiksteel good support but cannot go past a defender, take the brakes off man and go for it ffs. Keep it tight first goal will be crucial fingers crossed COYRs.
  • Options
    Still in it. All to play for 2nd half COYR!
  • Options

Cheers Ross keep up the good work....This is the ony way i follow the games when not attending and trust me this time last week wish i had stayed at home..........Greetings from The Lowlands ,only a short drive from Rolands home ha ha.

I've just had an idea.

Why don't you go round to see him and ask how is everything going at Charlton

When he says I'm sorry I don't know what you're talking about, just distract him and bang him over the head.

Problem sorted.
  • Options
    All we need to do is stop them scoring and score one ourselves, simple :smiley:
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!