Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blackburn - Prepare to move those flasks and blankets....

Comments

• Options
    I'm not sharing my bonbons with that lot, sod em.
  • Options
    Only one person on the thread mentioning that the match could be a vital one for us.

Shows the malaise within people on here that it’s not that big of a consideration.
  • Options
    We got promoted up there. I don't think extra tickets was an issue though.
    Great day out even though we lost the match.
  • Options

We are officially a Bridesmaid club with a decent venue for others to host their day out celebrations

This quote was lifted straight off CarliseLife :smiley:
    Sadly Carlisle are 5 points off the L2 playoffs, maybe we can clinch promotion at Accrington next season!
  • Options
    Will evoke wonderful memories of that full members cup final humiliation in 87 - what a day that was although nothing will top the 3-0 millwall defeat at selhurst for sheer misery - experiences like that put this last decade into perspective although there's no denying that the league 1 winning season apart - it's been utter shit
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Well we close the last block of the East anyway, shove them in there if they have to

I don't mind them having part of the East, but shouldn't be allowed to use the toilets & therefore block us coming in & going out via the Sam Bartram turnstiles. If they can't be effectively "policed" then sod 'em.

• Options
    RedChaser said:

We are officially a Bridesmaid club with a decent venue for others to host their day out celebrations

Except Brunton Park is a sh*t hole :wink: .
    Not having that Mr Chaser, it has character. I'd rather go there than a souless toilet of any new ground variety.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

RedChaser said:

Not having that Mr Chaser, it has character. I'd rather go there than a souless toilet of any new ground variety.

Personally speaking, as long as it's hygienic, soulless or otherwise, I'd prefer to use the toilet.

But, each to their own, I suppose.....
  • Options

RedChaser said:

Personally speaking, as long as it's hygienic, soulless or otherwise, I'd prefer to use the toilet.

Poor effort.

We're 1-0 up btw.
  • Options

RedChaser said:

Poor effort.

We're 1-0 up btw.
    I know.
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    Although, if it were our special day out and we'd brought umpteen thousand extra fans to see us clinch promotion, you'd know how it would end. Right?
  • Options
    WSS said:

Only one person on the thread mentioning that the match could be a vital one for us.

Shows the malaise within people on here that it’s not that big of a consideration.

That was me. There will be a few more after last nights result.

Gotta know when to say no.
  • Options
    iainment said:

We got promoted up there. I don't think extra tickets was an issue though.
    Great day out even though we lost the match.

We drew one all. I was there.
  • Options
    Thought we lost 1nil
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think Blackburn will already be promoted by the time they come to the Valley.
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

Maybe; but we have a game to win and can well do without a party going on in our stands.They get a generous number of seats in the away end and can all enjoy the open top bus celebration at the end of the season.

It would set the wrong tone for me and they could still be in with a chance of being champions.

Support the manager and just say no.
  • Options

Teams already get a good allocation when they visit the Valley...

Doubt there are many Grounds outside (or even in) the Premier League that offer away fans up to 3,000 tickets

As just said, this game is going to be just as big for us - No need to turn it into an away game for us!!

Really? I'd imagine that apart from places like Bournemouth, Brentford and burton who have tiny capacities, that most sides would give 3k tickets if required.
  • Options
    Wigan and Blackburn would be have as many as you want
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

PopIcon said:

Maybe; but we have a game to win and can well do without a party going on in our stands.They get a generous number of seats in the away end and can all enjoy the open top bus celebration at the end of the season.

It would set the wrong tone for me and they could still be in with a chance of being champions.

Support the manager and just say no.
  • Options
    Blackburn will be given as many tickets as they want so long as they pay up front. Someone has to make up the cash short fall this month.
  • Options

Teams already get a good allocation when they visit the Valley...

Doubt there are many Grounds outside (or even in) the Premier League that offer away fans up to 3,000 tickets

As just said, this game is going to be just as big for us - No need to turn it into an away game for us!!

Really? I'd imagine that apart from places like Bournemouth, Brentford and burton who have tiny capacities, that most sides would give 3k tickets if required.
    Well Derby are going to Aston Villa in a few weeks and have less than 3,000

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2018/04/villans-tickets-on-sale-to-away-members

Reading have an allocation of just over 800 for their trip to Sheffield Wednesday

https://www.readingfc.co.uk/tickets/away-tickets/2017-18/sheffield-wednesday/

Liverpool have had less than 3,000 for their trip to West Brom...

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/295747-tickets-liverpool-west-brom-premier-league
  • Options
    But if the home side had a half empty stadium every week and the away team wanted more then they'd be given them.

Reading could have loads more at Hillsborough if they wanted, but that is the standard initial allocation. Villa took over 4,600 there the other week.
  • Options
    be interesting to see if we get playoffs what sort of allocation we get as shrewsbury holds about 10,000 even 15% is only 1500 and so i don't know why we are so lenient.