Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

PLAYER OF THE YEAR 2018

13»

Comments

• Options

JFC for me

Ditto.
  • Options
    Was tempted to put Naby Sarr, but thought that would be unfair, as we have had players who have performed this season.

Went for Ben Amos.
  • Options
    I've got my ticket. Looking forward to this, haven't been for over thirty years.

I've voted for TFH but if Amos gets it I won't be disappointed.
  • Options
    1 Fosu
    2 Amos
    3 JFC
  • Options
    JFC
  • Options
    Gotta be either Pope or Gudmundsson. Oh....wait!!!! Sorry, forgot we got rid of our best players.
  • Options
    Voted for Amos

• Options

Gotta be either Pope or Gudmundsson. Oh....wait!!!! Sorry, forgot we got rid of our best players.

What u on about. As it’s about the current seasons players your comment is pointless.
  • Options
    Amos.
  • Options
    Da Silva
    Amos
    JFC
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Fosu. Look at the results of the games he's been injured. (Or just returning from injury)

He has had the "X" factor that has made a difference. And, despite injuries, still top scorer.

But, if had stayed fit, I'm sure we would have all been voting for Billy Clarke...

Agree with this. Clarke is a very intelligent footballer. I've voted for Fosu. It's noticeable when he's not playing and we really missed him earlier in the season.
  • Options
    edited April 2018

It's Dasilva no question - but should it be won by a loanee ?

Scott Carson was a loanee when he won it.
  • Options
    JFC for me
  • Options

Think the votes this year will be very close. No real standout player this season. I went for Fosu just because of how much we rely on him.

Wish I’d have gone for Amos now. Saved us so many times this season, especially recently.

• Options
    didn't see this before. glad I got a chance to vote for Amos. hope we can get him for next season.
  • Options

Magennis. Joint top scorer despite being played in KR's shite system for most of the year. Despite being isolated and getting no service. Despite being overplayed and having to play every minute of every game and internationals with no support or competition .

I assume this is a joke Canters.
    You think Magennis has been better than Amos,JDS and JFC this season ??!!
  • Options
    Must be quite unusual to have such a close contest?

I might be going for Fosu, as he's our game changer, and being injured and missing matches doesn't affect that.

Page has had much more time off with injuries, but if he'd played at the level he's being playing since his latest comeback all season, he might well be my choice.

JFC is getting better and better, and he's in my top five for sure.

Billy Clarke was so unlucky, and again, had he continued playing he'd be in contention.

Bauer is another top fiver. On his day he looks very classy indeed.
  • Options
    1 Fosu
    2 Amos
    3 JFC
  • Options
    Votes closed! Missed my chance. I wanted to wait as there were still several games to go when voting opened. left it too late. If Amos loses by 1 vote I will owe him!
  • Options
    Voted in person, but was gonna ballot stuff online too... Whoops, oh well.

Got to be JFC for me. He is the epitome of a team player for me. Rarely if ever see him whinge at someone else; if they make a mistake he's always first or second to attend to the ball. If he makes a mistake, he busts a gut to recover.

He's like a (very) poor man's N'Golo Kante - with less of a motor, but decent creativity too. We'd miss him more than we'd realise if he were to leave, I think.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As voting is now closed can I say that I voted for Fosu. Invigorated the side & gets you off your feet. Close call between him & Amos, but Fosu is young & in-experienced. Amos has been around the block & knows the score.
  • Options
    Went for Amos, our best keeper in years
  • Options
    Dodoo anyone?
  • Options

Dodoo anyone?

really important goal that might be the difference between 6th and 7th