Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wimbledon v Charlton - match thread

Comments

• Options

The lack of posts makes me think that this game is as dull as ditchwater.

Not anymore it isn't.

I blame you for the goal :-)
  • Options
    What the actual f^#^#
  • Options
    Terrible from Bauer
  • Options
    Ffs.
  • Options
    Why the fuck are we even playing it back like that in the last minute? Embarrassing.
  • Options
    Didn’t see these sort of mistakes under Robinson.

Come back please Karl I miss the safety of 4231
  • Options
    That’s two defensive errors in the lot two games. Ffs
  • Options
    HT 1-0
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Bauer slips in possession as last man playing keep ball at back Taylor picks it up advances and scorers total gift Grrrrrr!
  • Options
    Controlling the match and then horrendous blunder by BFG. We can win this, but we have to get more quality up top.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What a shithouse slip that was
  • Options
  • Options
    Take off Kaikai and bring on Ajose...
  • Options
    That special computer program someone did on the internet was right then! We are not gonna make the play offs , 9th place it said!
  • Options

What the fuck is Bauer playing at. Pearce saturday now Bauer.

They're just trying to get the rest of the lads to show a bit of character after going behind.

1-5 Charlton
  • Options

Fuck sake Kaikai!!!

Bloke pissed around when he should have put in a bloody cross, decided to pass instead!!!

Further to this... Bauer may have slipped but he should never have been in that situation

We've a tall target man in the area, Kaikai in tons of space, instead of wipping in a cross towards Zyro he passes it back to Page which starts the events that lead to their goal

Piss off back to Palace you stripey twat!!!
  • Options
    No shots on target
  • Options
    Shitty time to concede. Wimbledon to park the bus 2nd half i reckon
  • Options
    We do not look good tonight...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    And now Millwall score
  • Options
    Here endeth the lesson.
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited April 2018
    Bleedin’ bloody Wimbledon. Bloody back passes. Come on Charlton, turn this feckin’ game around.
  • Options
    Blimey, this sounds like torture to watch. Just don't see what Kaikai brings to the table; totally anonymous at times. Maybe if we can nick one we'll be OK.
  • Options
    I’d hook Kaikai at half time. I don’t really see what he offers.
  • Options
    Kaikai takes the wrong option almost every time, it's amazing
  • Options
    One of the most appalling games of football i have seen .
    How many times are we going to be in the last quarter of their half and we end up passing it back to our own fucking goalkeeper - who kicks it out - or gives it to their forward, or end up slipping and giving them a goal.

ffs - what a pile of shit.
  • Options
    We looked in control without being threatening
    Personally I though KK and SM looked pony. Would swap for Marshall and Ajose
  • Options

I’d hook Kaikai at half time. I don’t really see what he offers.

He offers Palace a way to fuck up our season!!

He's nothing since he arrived here
  • Options
    edited April 2018

Fuck sake Kaikai!!!

Bloke pissed around when he should have put in a bloody cross, decided to pass instead!!!

Further to this... Bauer may have slipped but he should never have been in that situation

We've a tall target man in the area, Kaikai in tons of space, instead of wipping in a cross towards Zyro he passes it back to Page which starts the events that lead to their goal

Piss off back to Palace you stripey twat!!!
    Watching I -Follow -Couldn't believe we were passing the ball backwards prior to the goal - terrible slip but totally needless situation to put yourself in when you are attacking in injury time.

Look toothless like under Robbo. Missing Fosu big time. Bowyer needs to change the who set up second half!

Lastly - do we practice free kicks?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!