Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cat serial killer

124»

Comments

• Options
    I'll be quick, I've got somewhere to go..i never said suffering to animals is a good thing of course any cruelty is sick. Cats and foxes are some of the few animals that will kill then just leave their prey. Why? I don't know. As for 'vehement cat hater' I don't think so.
  • Options
    Apparently the pathologist found fox saliva on every corpse.
  • Options
    Jints said:

If it is Fox I don't understand is how it's taken so long for them to reach this conclusion.
  • Options
    jac52 said:

Jints said:

If it is Fox I don't understand is how it's taken so long for them to reach this conclusion.
    Foxes are sly and very cunning
  • Options
    Jints said:

considering that its a dead corpse with innerds out in an urban environment, which is an easy meal for a fox.
  • Options
    Foxes don't kill for fun, they kill to put food on the table for them and their families. The slaughtering of all hens in a chicken house quite often happens, it's the foxes way of putting food in the larder. They often don't come back for it, because the owners have discovered the carnage and cleared it up.
  • Options
    Police hunting for the fox have today confirmed that every lead they have followed has in fact lead to a dog.