Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

30th Birthday Ideas

Can anyone help me out with 30th Birthday ideas for the Mrs.

@DaveMehmet I got her anal beads for her 29th they didn't go down well.... Kidding obvs.

I have got her a nice couple of gifts but I feel like there needs to be a memorable experience as part of it. I'm really struggling with that and a few smaller gifts... No Dave not sexualised ideas.

Comments

• Myself and @ricky_otto don't mind providing a service to your Mrs.
  • Is she bothered about turning 30? If not, maybe a surprise party? We did one for a friend which was basically a murder mystery dinner, and we were all dressed up as the characters. Great fun, but not to everyones taste.

Failing that, booking a weekend away?
  • Dazzler21 said:

Can anyone help me out with 30th Birthday ideas for the Mrs.

@DaveMehmet I got her anal beads for her 29th they didn't go down well.... Kidding obvs.

I have got her a nice couple of gifts but I feel like there needs to be a memorable experience as part of it. I'm really struggling with that and a few smaller gifts... No Dave not sexualised ideas.

Do you have kids?
  • Surprise weekend away. If youre flush, New York. If you’re not, New Eltham
  • Cocktails in The Shard...cost £19 each BUT you dont have to pay for the view. Took wifey to Aquashard and then went over London Bridge. Opposite Monument is another cocktail bar which has a happy hour from around 5pm...BOGOF...so everyone had 2 cocktails for £8.

Or show at London theatre?
  • Box of Milk Tray ?
  • I recently bought my mother a new vegetable peeler and kitchen knife. The reason being that she was still using the ones from her wedding presents nearly 30 years ago. So with these new tools making me dinner woukd take much less time and so I was actually giving her the gift of extra free time each day which she could spend watching shite TV.

She wasn't too impressed.
  • Is her birthday during the season? If so let the fixture list decide
  • Go swinging Swingers, a mini golf themed bar
  • Sponsored links:

• Ballon flight with Champagne? Flying lesson, 2 hrs via Wowcher about £100? Indoor parachuting? Wall climbing (they have a great indoor one in Northampton). Shooting lesson with a few snifters afterwards? Paintballing/ lazer with a few friends? Go karting party, there is open air track at the top of blue bell hill Maidstone where Hamilton learnt to race and indoor tracks at various places, a day at the Valley with lunch and a game.

Best is the last one of course!
  • Only when Rolly has buggered off!
  • Redrobo said:

Ballon flight with Champagne? Flying lesson, 2 hrs via Wowcher about £100? Indoor parachuting? Wall climbing (they have a great indoor one in Northampton). Shooting lesson with a few snifters afterwards? Paintballing/ lazer with a few friends? Go karting party, there is open air track at the top of blue bell hill Maidstone where Hamilton learnt to race and indoor tracks at various places, a day at the Valley with lunch and a game.

Are you in a relationship with a man?
  • McBobbin said:

Redrobo said:

Ballon flight with Champagne? Flying lesson, 2 hrs via Wowcher about £100? Indoor parachuting? Wall climbing (they have a great indoor one in Northampton). Shooting lesson with a few snifters afterwards? Paintballing/ lazer with a few friends? Go karting party, there is open air track at the top of blue bell hill Maidstone where Hamilton learnt to race and indoor tracks at various places, a day at the Valley with lunch and a game.

No. Are you in a relationship which someone who is dead?
  • Redrobo said:

McBobbin said:

Redrobo said:

No. Are you in a relationship which someone who is dead?
    Yes. Jesus.
  • iamdan said:

Myself and @ricky_otto don't mind providing a service to your Mrs.

Really? That and mum jokes are grim.

• edited March 2018
    Decided on a Spa Hotel, Fancy meal and a full body massage in the spa. Which also equals her first baby free night in over a year!

Only downside for her is it will be Miguel the muscle bound Hispanic masseuse and not me doing the massage.
  • Does your Mrs like live music? Booking a gig and then a hotel nearby works...
  • I took my Doris to Paris for her 30th. Fucking brownie points for a long time after that brother.

Go to Moulin Rouge as well, I think I actually went tit blind there. I have never, ever seen so many boobs in one place in my life
  • Carter said:

I took my Doris to Paris for her 30th. Fucking brownie points for a long time after that brother.

Go to Moulin Rouge as well, I think I actually went tit blind there. I have never, ever seen so many boobs in one place in my life

Haven't been to Sellout recently then, thousands of tits in there
  • Sponsored links:

• C’mon dazzler, let us know the date. We’ve got 6 away games between now and the end of the season

Northampton has TGIs across the road from the stadium if you want to get a head start
  • Take her up the oxo tower
  • Good gravy up there I hear
  • An eight ball, a few crates of Stella and some brasses . Job done.
  • DA9 said:

Get her smashed, bang her best mate, then smash the gaff up, it’s the only way.

Who said romance was dead !