Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pompey allocation (ed. 50 left)

Comments

• Options
    Oh dear it's inevitable that a massive disappointment looms. The Charlton BOOM & SLUMP just keeps on giving !
  • Options

Oh dear it's inevitable that a massive disappointment looms. The Charlton BOOM & SLUMP just keeps on giving !

Normally yes.
    This time I think we're gonna do it
    COYR
  • Options
    Anyone know if it's possible to still buy tickets and collect from the ticket office / club shop Saturday morning before the game?
  • Options
    It’s got 2-0 defeat written all over it
  • Options

Anyone know if it's possible to still buy tickets and collect from the ticket office / club shop Saturday morning before the game?

Should be okay.
  • Options
    No not ok 1pm tomoz.
  • Options

1 pm tomoz.
  • Options
    edited April 2018

When I was picking one up for a mate yesterday, they were taking phone calls and saying to those who couldn’t get down to collect, they would be able to collect them from the Portsmouth ticket office if that helps?
  • Options
    Must only be around 20/30 left this morning so anyone who wants them need to get in quick when it opens.
  • Options
    Had some incredibly late notice that mates can actually go now. If by some miracle someone has 3 spares let me know, thanks.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Had some incredibly late notice that mates can actually go now. If by some miracle someone has 3 spares let me know, thanks.

Have you phoned club probably can pick up from ground or have we sold out
  • Options

That Louis mendez chappie retweeted a young lady’s tweet about an hour ago where she said she one spare at face value
  • Options
    cazo said:

Have you phoned club probably can pick up from ground or have we sold out
    Mate rung at about half one and I think they basically said they went off sale at 1 no can do.
  • Options

That Louis mendez chappie retweeted a young lady’s tweet about an hour ago where she said she one spare at face value
    Thanks, I saw that but I think it’s 3 or none.
  • Options
    Phone Pompey up
  • Options
    WSA said:

PopIcon said:

I've not seen us win away in the league for over two years and I've been to a lot of games since. Hope to break the duck on Saturday...

QPR
    Derby
    Bury
    Fleetwood
    Oxford
    Port Vale
    Gillingham
    Bradford
    Millwall
    Wimbledon
    Northampton
    Sheffield United
    Coventry
    Gillingham
    Southend

Do you have to go?
    @palarsehater went to the Scunny game.... We lost.

@PopIcon wants to go to Portsmouth... Expect the worst and enjoy the rest.
  • Options

cazo said:

Phone Pompey up

Phone up Pompey
    Pompey Phone up
    Like what you did there BOC
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Doesn’t seem like they’re selling any, haven’t spoken to the Charlton ticket office so can’t say if they will be or not. Will keep an eye out tonight incase there’s a tweet about it but can’t see it happening.
  • Options

Normally yes.
    This time I think we're gonna do it
    COYR
    Alright flip flop
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

I've not seen us win away in the league for over two years and I've been to a lot of games since. Hope to break the duck on Saturday...

QPR
    Derby
    Bury
    Fleetwood
    Oxford
    Port Vale
    Gillingham
    Bradford
    Millwall
    Wimbledon
    Northampton
    Sheffield United
    Coventry
    Gillingham
    Southend

Jeez. I wish you'd had told us sooner, I would have sent my 2 tickets back.
  • Options

cazo said:

Phone Pompey up

Phone up Pompey
    Pompey Phone up
    Please tell me if you have a son he is called Brendan O'Connell too. You can refer to him a BOCa Junior
  • Options
    2,438 of us apparently
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

QPR
    Derby
    Bury
    Fleetwood
    Oxford
    Port Vale
    Gillingham
    Bradford
    Millwall
    Wimbledon
    Northampton
    Sheffield United
    Coventry
    Gillingham
    Southend

A lot could have been draws apart from Millwall
  • Options
    Due to illness I’ve got 4 tkts available. 2 adult 2 oap Strood area pick up only.
  • Options
    1 spare ticket - My pal is selling it and will be in Pompy from around 12.30 for early KO. Text or call him 07757732023
  • Options
    I'm now unable to go due to a family bereavement. If anyone wants to go last minute I've got 2 adults 2 kids and I'm in Dartford (The Bridge Estate). PM me if you're interested
  • Options

I'm now unable to go due to a family bereavement. If anyone wants to go last minute I've got 2 adults 2 kids and I'm in Dartford (The Bridge Estate). PM me if you're interested

I’ve PMd mate.