Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Carl Leaburn, Bob Bolder and Scott Minto getting tested for prostate cancer

Comments

• Options
    I'm in.
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Had mine done today, thanks to @Tracey and advice from you guys. I'd thought it was done as a matter of course for someone my age when I'd had recent blood tests. I'll willing chuck in a extra £5 when I sponsor the bike ride later in the year.
  • Options
    T_C_E said:

Had mine done today, thanks to @Tracey and advice from you guys. I'd thought it was done as a matter of course for someone my age when I'd had recent blood tests. I'll willing chuck in a extra £5 when I sponsor the bike ride later in the year.

Nice one @TCE
  • Options
    Yep, I'll be there at 12pm with my fiver in hand
  • Options
    The article says it’s targettong men over 45. Will they test people a little younger?
  • Options

The article says it’s targettong men over 45. Will they test people a little younger?

Yes, definitely.
  • Options

Yes, definitely.
    I had to lie about my age. ;)
  • Options
    How much younger will they test?

I'm only 35 this October and do constantly think about this, I'm not naive enough to think it'll never happen to me and don't want to miss the gun as to when I can potentially be checked over
  • Options

How much younger will they test?

I'm only 35 this October and do constantly think about this, I'm not naive enough to think it'll never happen to me and don't want to miss the gun as to when I can potentially be checked over

I don't think there is a lower age limit.

Only my view but from speaking to @Tracey before the annoucement, is that they would rather that someone was tested even if they are a bit younger.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sticky please admin - nothing else going on at the club

@AFKAbartram @lookout @stig @wss @cabbles
  • Options
    Paul Mortimer has also confirmed on having the test!
  • Options
    Good for him
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    As an addition to this, SCP was on Talksport yesterday, he is running the marathon for Prostate Cancer UK, he has a just giving page, chris-powell2018, please support him..