Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blackpool v Charlton Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    MK Dons 1-1 Rotherham
  • Options

Going by twitter; Blackpool seem to be dominating this game!!... Almost like we cant get a sniff of the ball

BBC: Blackpool 58% possession
  • Options
    We are just a pile of steaming dog shit
  • Options
    MKD 1-1 Rotherham
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Going by twitter; Blackpool seem to be dominating this game!!... Almost like we cant get a sniff of the ball

BBC: Blackpool 58% possession
    Its more what seems to be happening... i.e. they seem to be getting corner after corner etc. with no danger to the Blackpool 'keeper

As someone not watching, I'd say most of our possession is probably between Pearce and Bauer
  • Options
    Posted at
    36'
    Corner, Blackpool. Conceded by Josh Magennis.
  • Options

Yeah they've been much the better side since the injury stoppage.
  • Options
    Dunno if it’s trye but my wife said there is commentary on Talksport 2.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

Yeah they've been much the better side since the injury stoppage.
    The Naby Sarr effect!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Holding Blackpool 0-0 away - very impressive. Our playoff surge starts here.
  • Options
    Since the opening few minutes we've struggled to get a foothold in the game. The pitch it awful, and that obviously impacts our ability to keep the ball. And when we get it we're just looked to launch it long to Zyro and Fosu and hope they do something magical.

This is what plan b looks like. It ain't pretty.
  • Options

I'm not even sure we're "steaming" - we're a cold, stale pile of dog shit that has been trodden on and spread around a bit, waiting for a heavy rain shower to wash away.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

Since the opening few minutes we've struggled to get a foothold in the game. The pitch it awful, and that obviously impacts our ability to keep the ball. And when we get it we're just looked to launch it long to Zyro and Fosu and hope they do something magical.

Think this is Plan A...
  • Options
    E-cafc said:

Looks like around 150 made it up there tonight. Psychiatry looks like a booming business if anyone is seeking a career change!
    That's just a load of bin bags surely?
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

There was a picture of Plan B in the Standard tonight. Looks like he’s gone a bit grey.
  • Options
    42' Magennis sees a shot blocked by the Blackpool defence and, at the other end, Vassell zips a shot a few yards wide. 0-0. #cafc
  • Options
    MK 2 Rotherham 1
  • Options
    Blackpool FC

Verified account

@BlackpoolFC
    1m1 minute ago
    More
    43' - Kyle Vassell races away down the right but drags his effort wide. (0-0).
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Vassell gets away for Blackpool but puts it wide.

Move start with, stop me if you've heard this one, Jason Pearce needlessly diving in 10 yards inside the opposition half and losing his header.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    BLACKPOOL 8 SHOTS TO OUR 1
  • Options

BLACKPOOL 8 SHOTS TO OUR 1

But only 2 on target
  • Options

Dunno if it’s trye but my wife said there is commentary on Talksport 2.

Believe it or not it's true. They were advertising it this morning!
  • Options
    45' Twelve added minutes are indicated. #cafc
  • Options

I'm not even sure we're "steaming" - we're a cold, stale pile of dog shit that has been trodden on and spread around a bit, waiting for a heavy rain shower to wash away.
    Showing some improvement then !
  • Options
    If we are lucky, we might nick a 1-0 defeat here.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

45' Twelve added minutes are indicated. #cafc

Oh God no - not another 12 minutes before I can go and do something useful with my life.
  • Options
    Sounds like we're playing well and already had a shot on target.
  • Options
    45+2' Magennis nods down for Forster-Caskey, he crosses and the Blackpool defence clear. 0-0. #cafc
  • Options
    45+3' Close! The ball bobbles around in the Blackpool box, falls for Zyro and he heads into the arms of Lumley. 0-0. #cafc
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!