Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Peterborough v Charlton | Sat 10 Mar | 3pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

13»

Comments

• Options

I've visited Peterborough cathedral, hopefully we'll get some divine intervention as a result

I've visited Peterborough train station.

Oh sorry I thought we were just naming places we've been in Peterborough.

Also, at least as of a few years ago Peterborough had to be in with a shout for the worst main train station for a city. There's just nothing there.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

I've visited Peterborough cathedral, hopefully we'll get some divine intervention as a result

I've visited Peterborough train station.

Oh sorry I thought we were just naming places we've been in Peterborough.

Also, at least as of a few years ago Peterborough had to be in with a shout for the worst main train station for a city. There's just nothing there.
    I meant that I'd visited the Cathedral just now. When we get a dodgy penalty in the 92nd minute to win the game, you'll be grateful.
  • Options
    Need to win this to stay in the hunt...so we will do the normal Charlton routine of going 1 up,then last 15 it will be like the Alamo towards our goal...panic stricken after they equalise 3-1 loss...:(

But on the other hand...Cmon U Addicks...:)
  • Options
    Amos
    Solly Konsa Pearce Sarr
    Forster-Caskey Jackson Aribo
    Kaikai Magennis Fosu

Maynard-Brewer, Bauer, Lennon, Reeves, Marshall, Zyro, Ajose

Harsh on Page after playing a few games for U23s but does this suggest he is not rated? Harsh on Dijksteel too.
  • Options
    I've been calling for a 433 for ages Jackson in the middle should add a bit more fight and experience. Still leaves 3 very attacking players high up the pitch.
  • Options
    I personally would Play Bauer at centre half and Konsa instead of Jackson.
  • Options
    dickplumb said:

... enabling Jacko to be brought on for the traditional last 15 minutes rearguard action and provide a steadying influence.
  • Options
    I just cant see anything other then a defeat here but most times ive thought that this year ive been pleasantly surprised
  • Options
    dickplumb said:

I would too. With those three in midfield, we are very unbalanced and there’s not a completely defensive minded midfielder in there either.

I think we miss Bauer and Konsa would be able to protect him and Pearce quite easily as well as pushing us up field at times too.

Still include Jackson but only coming on as a sub, most likely to replace Forster-Caskey if he isn’t fully fit.
  • Options
    Pearce ahead of Bauer is such nonsense
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No Phillips again, 2 weeks after he was first missing
  • Options
    Anyone doing the match thread ?
  • Options
    The skipper is gonna score today. Put your house on it.
  • Options
    The Addicks will be in all white this afternoon... #cafc

• Options
  • Options
  • Options
    U18S | News in that our young Addicks have shared a 1-1 draw away at @BurnleyOfficial.

Alfie Doughty's 34th-minute strike is cancelled out by a late penalty. #cafc
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ross1 said:

Quite like the look of this strip, much better than the blue one.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Because red clashes horribly with blue?
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Wonder if Jackson will last the 90mins?
  • Options
    ross1 said:

I thought this kit was limited to the Ireland tour?
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    At least there is good height in that line up .

Is it to match Peterborough?
  • Options
    How the fudge has Kaikai retained his place.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Had a bit of shit going on this week so been not really thinking about football. Getting the old pre match buzz back today and I'm only listening on valley pass..

Come on Charlton don't let me down.
  • Options
    Richard J said:

At least their is good height in that line up .

Is it to match Peterborough?

I guess when you compare injuries... Sarr is more First Team match fit than Lewis Page, either that or Robinson has just given up on the latter
  • Options
    According to Valley pass they've been told it's still 4231 with Aribo in the hole.

Ffs this 11 suits 433 so much better. What's with the square pegs in round holes.